View Single Post
Old 01-25-2023, 08:16 PM   #28
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Deepthroat Practice and Anal Arnolds Park

Release Year: 2022
Studio: AnalJesse
I saw some deepthroat videos, and I really wanted to try and improve. First, I want to try the 69 position because it’s easy and fun for me. I think it’s a good angle, and I can feel the cock slide into my throat, but I’m still in control. This is good, but I really want more.
Laying on my back with my head hanging off the edge of the bed, he fucks my mouth. Starting slow and going deeper and deeper. This position is more difficult, but I think he loves it! I told him to fuck it as deep and hard as he wanted, but he wasn't too rough with me. He could tell I was struggling a little.Then changing from my mouth to my asshole. Anal with my ass hanging off the bed and him standing. He fucked me deep and hard, the way I like it. He cums so deep I was worried it wouldn't come out. I fart and push out all of his cum; you can see it is a lot!
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7722kbps
Audio: 280kbps

File size: 820.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deepthroat Practice and Anal
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08916 секунды с 9 запросами