View Single Post
Old 01-24-2023, 01:41 PM   #1418
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Hairy housewife playing with her toys Santa Fe

Cast: Magda O. (45)
Genres: Milf, Big Ass, Hairy, Stockings, Solo, Mastrubation, Dild
Video language: English
Mommy Magda O. (45) put on makeup and dressed up for her boyfriend, and he fucked her with pleasure. The guy was very lucky to fuck such a sexy long-haired mommy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6548kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hairy housewife playing with her toys

Jessica Black - Deeper Than My Dildo (2023) Hale

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Jessica Black
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
Video language: English
Horny older woman Jessica Black needs some deep penetration. She has her dildo out and is teasing her pussy through her panties when her man comes home just in time. She enjoys the dildo, but right now she wants to fuck and she wants some serious, deep dicking! Laying on the bed, she wraps her mouth around his hard cock, sucking him until he is rock hard then she quickly takes her panties off, leaving her stockings on as he lays her back on the bed and buries his big cock deep inside her shaved pussy. As much as she loves to get pounded, she also loves to ride. Climbing on top of him, she sits on his dick and bounces like a horny cowgirl. She cums all over his cock, soaking his shaft in her sweet pussy juices then he pulls out and decorates her flat belly and perky tits with his sticky load!
Duration: 33:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7916kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessica Black - Deeper Than My Dildo (2023)

Red Secretary Raceland

I am trying to get some work done in the home office in a three piece red suit and punchy red high heels. I have my red suit paired with a garter belt, white satin panties and nude stockings. I always dress up, even if I am just working at home, because you never know when duty may call and I need to look my best. And, today, duty calls.....Johnny gets home early, sees me all dressed up at the computer and decides I have done enough typing emails for the day....Maybe even for the rest of the week! He nonchalantly makes his way upstairs and back down again in about two minutes. He asks me if I would take a break with him and hang out in the living room for a few minutes before returning to my work. I start to follow his lead, when he takes my hand and leads me to a chair with a sawed off back in the living room. He instructs me to have a seat. Seeing as I'm in a good mood today, I comply quickly. Then. I. See. The. Rope. Lots of ROPE. Johnny hastily pulls my arms behind my back and ties them at the elbows and wrists. He comes around to my front and ties my legs at the knees and ankles. And, finally, I get a gag that I probably deserve and that will keep me from doing work during play time...a big thick duct tape gag with mouth packing! I struggle around, while Johnny makes idle conversation that I can't reply to. And, rather than untying me when "break time" is over. He just leaves me there. Ugggghhhhhh....Just kidding. You know I love it!
Duration: 8:52
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2094kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 146.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Secretary

Red Baby Doll Nightie Eastrea

Johnny found a red baby doll nightie that is just like my black and white ones that he loves so much. So, he insisted that I get it, and wear it, and model it for you....Sneaky Johnny! Always coming up with a way to work bondage into everything. When it comes in the mail, he has me put it on for him with matching satin panties, garter belt and stockings. mmmmmm....Not bad....Then, he has me stand over in the corner and raise my arms above my head, so he can imagine what I'd look like trussed up in this delightful ensemble. He goes from imagining to actually tying me up in a nanosecond, and then puts a big red ball gag in my mouth. I'm not complaining. As a matter of fact, I am so not complaining that he decides to sweeten my predicament. He has me hop up on the bed and then fastens my arms behind my back in a leather armbinder. Finally, I get to hop on top of my liberator-hitachi cushion and ride it to ecstacy! I think I let Johnny buy me a few more outfits if this is the outcome!
Duration: 15:55
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2110kbps

File size: 264.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Baby Doll Nightie

Cara Mell - Masterful Masturbation - Playboy Bunny's Budoir Photo Shoot Joy

Cast: Cara Mell
Genres: Solo, striptease, posing, lingerie, stockings
Sophisticated lady Cara Mell is a fantasy come true in today's 1By-Day solo scene. She is a tempting vision poised in her lingerie and posing inside of her mansion and one that's guaranteed to get your goo going. The stunner has decided to do a playboy style boudoir photo shoot for her hubby for his birthday and looks completely ravishing as she provocatively works the camera, exposing her body and all of its splendor. The hot Ukranian housewife uses her long indoor hallways as her catwalk that eventually leads her to her sprawling bedroom where she gets down on all fours nearly nude with her juicy curvy ass and natural tits inviting us closer as they're fully exposed. Her most coveted possession, her shaved pussy is there waiting for our admiration and is last to be fully revealed but also most appreciated by our eyes. The mysteriously grey eyed beauty is sure to leave you wanting to spy in on more of her personal photo shoots as she masturbates to add her real emotion onto the film.
Duration: 28:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cara Mell - Masterful Masturbation - Playboy Bunny's Budoir Photo Shoot

Maid Trondheim

One thing I should have learned over the years is to dress appropriately for the job. But, I make mistakes and sometimes have to pay the consequences . You might ask what I did wrong this time. Well, it seems I've been doing much better at keeping the house clean and the household chores done. However, I haven't been wearing the correct attire. I mean, if you are going to do the job, you should probably wear the uniform.
So, Johnny decides to teach me a lesson. He has me put on the PVC maid uniform with stockings, high heels and metal collar that I should have been wearing the whole time. He proceeds to tie my arms behind my back and attach them in a strapado to the electric winch. Then, Johnny puts the white ball gag (that matches my maid outfit perfectly, just sayin) and watches me struggle and drool.
Duration: 13:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps

File size: 614.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maid

White Christmas Mc Dade

I'm dreaming of a white ball gag and lingerie with a hitachi....And maybe some rope, collar and a spreader bar....I mean it is Christmas after all! I think I deserve all that I want in my White Christmas dreams! Lucky for me, Johnny is totally in the business of fulfilling all my wishes! Dressed in a white corset, satin panties, stockings and candy red high heels, Johnny strings me up with red rope! He ties my arms above my head and legs together. Then, he gives me that white ball gag I was pining for. Of course there's always something missing, no matter how sexy I look wrapped in lingerie and red rope like a candy cane. So, Johnny spreads my legs with a spreader bar and applies a hitachi to my panties. Now, the dreaming is over! I'm in heaven! I think we've done Christmas some justice this year!
Duration: 9:15
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps

File size: 153.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White Christmas
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10845 секунды с 9 запросами