View Single Post
Old 01-24-2023, 01:40 PM   #1417
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ropexpert Xxx video Smithwick

RopExpert has me exactly where he wants me! Well, almost! I'm sure he would prefer if he had me tied up in his own room, but he captured me in my hotel room. No matter! The important thing is that he has me tied up and there is no way I can escape. As I sit in the armless desk chair in my red satin blouse, skirt, stockings and heels, I start to survey RopExpert's handiwork. He has me tied in at least 4 different spots to the chair and my legs are tied together at least 4 times as well! I try to free my arms as my eyes scan up and down all this rope. He comes over to taunt me some more as I attempt to make some progress. He pulls my hair, and grabs me in several places before stepping back to watch me struggle. I toss back and forth on the chair and spin as much as I can. I'm hoping to loosen the rope, but to no avail. After a while, he rightly presumes that although I cannot escape, he has not made this predicament difficult enough for me. He grabs another rope and attaches the rope at my chest to the rope on my knees and pulls my knees up some, so that my feet can't touch the floor. He swings the chair back and forth and then realizes that although my feet aren't touching the floor, I can still use my shoes to get some momentum from the casters under the bottom of the chair. OH NO! RopExpert removes my shoes and proceeds to cast them off to the side. What am I going to do? He lets me struggle a bit more before returning for his final assault. He pulls up my skirt a bit and rubs the tops of my thighs and reveals the garters underneath. He leaves the room and figures somebody should be by later to let me loose. I become increasingly agitated and uncomfortable as the drool drips from my ball gag until my chin, neck and chest are soaked with saliva. Will I ever get loose?!?! It's not looking good.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 150.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ropexpert Xxx video

Christmas Spanking Leidschendam

What happens to the naughty little elves? Well, when Jackie Elf is naughty, she gets special treatment....a spanking from the boss's wife! That's right! After Ms Whitney Morgan Claus finds me making some kinky toys that won't be able to be used for stocking stuffers, I get disciplined (rewarded-depending on which way you look at it) in the only way she sees fit. She ties me with rope bent over a stool and ball gags me to keep the screams low. Then, Ms. Claus pulls down my panties and proceeds to use every single delectable toy on my bare ass. My favorite is the leather paddle that has the word "toy" carved into it. Will I ever learn my lesson? I don't think so. Some of us elves are just naughtier than others. And, I am the best naughty little elf! I'm so glad Whitney Morgan Claus thinks so too!
Duration: 17:27
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2109kbps

File size: 290.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christmas Spanking

Playing in Our Undies Featuring Lexy Mae La Cygne

Lexy Mae and I are in the mood to play in our most enticing lingerie. So, we ask Johnny kindly to help us out a little bit. Of course, he has absolutely no problem indulging our fantasies. Johnny quickly heads across the room, rigs a pulley to the ceiling and runs a long rope through it. Then, Lexy in her racy lacy black underthings and pantyhose and me in my pale pink bustier, satin panties and stockings, kneel below the pulley as he ties our hands above our heads to the ends of the ropes. Johnny continues to fulfill our request by frogtying our kneeling legs and placing microfoam tape gags over our mouths. He wants to enjoy seeing us tied up together, but isn't quite ready for us to start making out in front of him, so the microfoam tape will have to do. Lexy and I lightheartedly bump and grind against each other, our breasts rubbing together. Then we whirl around and bump our asses together. When we come back around with our front sides together, we dive into some very playful gag kisses and giggle as we enjoy each other's vexatious proximity. Maybe Johnny will think about removing our gags so we can take it to the next level?.....
Duration: 11:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2109kbps

File size: 188.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Playing in Our Undies Featuring Lexy Mae

WallFlower Linxi

Tonight, I am headed to the dance and am dolled up in a green semiformal dress, garter belt, stockings and silver high heels. I am supposed to meet Johnny there, but he surprises me by showing up at my house before I leave. He has the nerve to show up with rope instead of flowers! And, then, he sways me into a chairtie...effectively transforming me into a wallflower. He gives me a sturdy chest harness, ties my arms to the sides of the chair and then pulls my legs back to meet my arms at the sides of the chair. He finishes off my predicament with a good ole fashioned over the mouth gag, so this wallflower can be seen and not heard! I proceed to struggle as I pretend to try and free myself from the ropes. I know full well that Johnny would be content to just stay here and watch me wriggle around all night rather than take me out and dance. So, I am a good little wallflower and drop my heels to the ground. After while, I think Johnny is just having a bit too much fun and figures that I won't be able to protest if he pulls down my dress a bit. He does just that...exposes my breasts...and wastes a bit more time before the dance. Now, don't tell him this, but, I don't mind at all. I like that he likes to watch me!
Duration: 10:18
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2101kbps

File size: 170.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: WallFlower

Thagson - My First Time With A Mature Scene 4 Orrtanna

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Thagson
Cast: Dirty Priscilla, Stefan Steel
Genres: Big Tits, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum swallow, Big Dick, Ass, Handjob, Gagging, POV, Mature, Curvy, Stockings, Glasses, shaved pussy, dark hair, doggy style, open mouth facial, Spanish
Video language: English
She twerks and bounces all up and down on that cock until Pete lets off a load inside her warm pussy.
Duration: 30:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5657kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thagson - My First Time With A Mature Scene 4

Italian Beauty Babe Loves Huge Dick Congleton

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Anal, Ass To Mouth, Big Butts, Big Cocks, Big Tits, Blowjobs, Brunettes, Deep Throat, Facial, Lingerie, Natural
Video language: English
Valentina Nappi gets anally pounded by Manuel's huge cock. Valentina is an Italian import that knows how to fuck. She's wearing a crotch-less fishnet body stocking with a red bathing suit over it as she shows off her curves for Manuel. He helps her undress, leaving the body stocking on, and can't resist sliding his cock in her tight little pussy right away. Valentina spins around so she can gag herself on that big dick and give him a boobjob before jumping back on top of that cock and pounding it deep inside her asshole. She takes that cock like the seasoned slut she is before Manuel covers her face with his load!
Duration: 48:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7795kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Italian Beauty Babe Loves Huge Dick

Christmas Quzhou

It's a Merry Christmas now that I am hog tied in front of the Christmas tree! Now the festivities may begin. As a matter of fact, I'm thinking I should rewrite an old tale with the words, "'twas the night before Christmas, and Jackie is hog tied under the tree, she's stirring around, but not making a noise. Her cleave gag has made her as quiet as a mouse, and her hogtie has kept her in place. As I wander downstairs to see what Santa had left, my eyes sparkle when I see Jackie's lingerie! So shiny in red and white, garter belt, stockings, bra and sheer panties! How does Santa always get my wishes right?"
Duration: 9:42
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2103kbps

File size: 160.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christmas
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09425 секунды с 9 запросами