View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 04:50 PM   #1412
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Afterparty Anal Creampie Talkeetna

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Beata Dohnanska
Genres: Anal, A2M, A2P, Creampie, Old & Young, Milf, Natural, Uniform, High Heels, Stocking, Pantyhose, Skirts, Buxom, Clothed, Cougar, Butt, Big Ass, Big Dick, Big Cock, Arse, Backside, Bum, Rear, Bubble, Bottom, Booty, Bikini, Lingerie, Cowgirl, Deepthroat, Hai
Video language: English
his is a Czech story about how a girl in a wedding hat substitutes her boyfriend's ass and asks him to do it exclusively for anal sex. And she turned to the address, this middle-aged man just dreamed that the lady of his heart would also appreciate anal.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7030kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Afterparty Anal Creampie

Immaculate Erection Destrehan

Release Year: 1992
Genres: Classic, Feature, Hardcore, Anal, Big Tits, Hairy Pussy, Uniform, Stockings, Lesbians, Fingering, Cunnilingus, Deep Throat, Oral, Facial, Blowjob, Cumshots
Horny housewife Meg (Ona Zee) is trying to get pregnant. In seductive lingerie that clings to her sensual skin, she tantalizes hr husband Walter until he gives it to hr anywhere, anytime, anyplace. But something is wrong. Or is it? They visit the devious Dr. Drake, who eagerly demonstrates the lustful technique with his willing nurse. And soon Meg and Walter realize the error of their sexual ways. They have been going about it ass backwards! But what an ass, and what fun they're having! An anal action film sure to get you hot!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:11
Video: 720x544, XviD, 4023kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Immaculate Erection

Chaise Bega

As I lay back on the chaise on a lazy Sunday afternoon, I drift off and dream about wearing lacy pale pink and black lingerie with garters, satin panties and stockings....my dream man, Johnny approaches me and offers to tie me up tightly....with silky silvery gray rope....and give me a satin cleave gag to keep me from saying anything nonsensical. I dream away for what seems like forever. When I wake, I find it was not only in my dreams, but I had been wearing the prior lingerie when I fell into xxxx and Johnny took care of the rest during my reverie. I woke to find that all of my dreams had come true once again. And, then I just put on a little show...struggling around for Johnny, so he can fully appreciate his handiwork.
Duration: 6:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 112.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chaise

Blondes Have More Fun Clay Springs

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Cayla (fister), Daisy Lee (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian
Hot blonde Cayla is back on Fister Twister this week and she wants to get intimate with another sexy blonde, Daisy Lee. Daisy is wearing a fishnet bodystocking and Cayla pulls her hair and takes control from the start! She gets Daisy to suck her fingers and then pulls down her bodystocking to enable her to play with her big boobs. Daisy lays back on the sofa and Cayla runs her hands down to her pussy, gaping it and inserting a finger or two. She gets Daisy to taste her own pussy juices as she eases it apart with her hands, inserting more and more fingers into her eager hole. Bending Daisy over, Cayla uses a metal speculum to gape her pussy apart even more and uses it to fuck her too. Next Cayla has a big black inflatable sex toy which she can't wait to use on Daisy. She inserts it into her muff and pumps it even bigger while it is inside her. Her pussy is getting suitably stretched now ready for the lesbian fisting experience that Cayla has planned. Daisy sucks her sex toy clean then Cayla starts to fist fuck her, easily shoving her whole hand into her juicy pussy while watching her big boobs bounce up and down. Daisy changes positions so that she is upside down but ultimately thinks her orgasm is going to be a lot more powerful if she stands up. Cayla brings her to orgasm as she bounces up and down on Cayla's fist, letting it slide right up inside her pussy!
Duration: 26:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7158kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blondes Have More Fun

Secretary Santiago del Estero

It would seem that we haven't had much secretarial work done lately. I guess I am slacking off on the job. No worries. Johnny has the perfect cure. When I finally do show up to work on the website wearing a white blouse, long pencil skirt, stockings and high heels, he decides to teach me a lesson I won't soon forget. Johnny makes me sit in my desk chair and then uses white rope to tie me down securely. He ties my legs at the knees and ankles and then the underside of the chair. Johnny, also, ties my arms behind my back at the wrists and elbows behind me. For an extra ropy scenario, he adds a white rope chest harness as well. At any rate, it's time for me to sit there and quietly listen while he explains why I am needed more often at the office. Apparently, I wasn't being quiet enough and listening well, because midsentence, he stuffs cloth in my mouth and gives me a thick duct tape gag. Now, if I was more inclined to be agreeable, I am pretty sure this would have worked. But, I like getting in this kind of trouble!
Duration: 7:39

File size: 126.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secretary

The Layover Okreek

Blair Blouson, my fellow flight attendant, and I finally have a stopover in the same city. After getting ready for our next trip, we discuss our schedule, but get interrupted by a knock at the door. We weren't really expecting anyone. And, this is a classy hotel, so I didn't think anything bad could happen when I open the hotel room door. Next thing we know, we are tied up on the floor with rope, with gags in our mouths. Our flight attendant dresses ride up revealing our pantyhose legs and thighs underneath. Blair and I struggle around futilely trying to loosen the ropes, in an attempt to escape. She uses the heel of her high heel shoe to loosen the ropes around my knees, but doesn't make enough progress. Blair begins to freak out and hyperventilate as I try to calm her down. I'm sure we'll figure this out soon. We struggle around for a while longer without making any progress. The lesson I learned is not to open the door, unless I am certain that there is not someone with rope and a gag on the other side (you think I would have learned this lesson already!).
Duration: 6:24

File size: 105.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Layover

Bad Secretaries Aliquippa

Johnny just hired Mel, because he said we needed some extra "help". I begged him not to tie her up on the first day. I know how in the past, a few ladies have gotten scared off, because we got them all tied up in knots a bit too early. And, I really like the ravishing red haired, blue eyed Mel. I'd like for her to stick around for a while. She shows up on the first day in the standard JackieBound uniform: Satin blouse, skirt, satin panties, garter belt, stockings and heels. (Hey, it's not sexist to have a dress code!) Mel is given a back up of paper work and Johnny is good all morning, like I asked him to be. I am so proud of him. But, then, after lunch, he just can't help himself any longer. Of course, we all know where this is going, and I am likely to be involved in some way as well. But, I didn't know what was happening yet, because I took the later lunch. And, when I get back, Mel is tied to a chair with rope: knees together, chest harness, ankles apart to the sides of the chair and a big red ball gag in her mouth. I really do not have time to react, before Johnny grabs me and ties me on the floor to one of the legs of the chair that Mel is sitting on. Then, he gives me a big ball gag as well. That way I can drool as I struggle beside Mel. He's got to make it seem like he treats all of his employees the same (which he does, by the way). We are an equal opportunity employer, so if you want to be tied up, all you have to do is show up in the uniform.....And, Mel has not come back to the office yet, but she assures me via email at a safe distance that she really likes us and wants to come back. Hmmm....I wonder if she is tied up as we speak.
Duration: 7:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2103kbps

File size: 117.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Secretaries
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15309 секунды с 9 запросами