View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 04:50 PM   #1411
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Exquisite butt-fucking Willoughby

Studio: teensanalyzed
Genres: Anal
This gorgeous babe looks just stunning in her exquisite black dress and matching lingerie set with hold-up stockings and stuff. Undressing her slowly is a pleasure itself, but fucking this longhaired beauty to orgasm, eating her hot wet pussy and giving her a powerful anal orgasm is just beyond your most daring sexual fantasies. She is full of passion and her desire to get fucked and cumsprayed is absolutely out of this world. Enjoy!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:48
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exquisite butt-fucking

Office Blues Hawk Run

It's Monday. Or is it Tuesday? Does it really matter? I have to go to my office and get some work done. I'm behind because I've been a little tied up recently. So, I put on my white button up blouse with navy pencil skirt, while wearing sky blue satin panties, garter belt and stockings underneath. I put on my favorite black high heels, check my hair and makeup. Then, head for the door. Just as I am exiting my bedroom, Johnny grabs me and drags me downstairs (which is okay, because I needed to go downstairs to leave the house anyway). And, as is customary in my house, he's not done with me when we reach the base of the stairs. Johnny pulls me toward the living room and places me on the floor in front of the couch. Once there, he ties my arms behind my back and legs together in front of me with blue rope. Then he pops a big red ball gag in my mouth. (He doesn't want me to curse at him for potentially making me late for work again). I struggle around a little indignant and growing more angry by the second. Then drool streams down onto my crisp white shirt. Now, he's done it. When he finally releases me, I don't even have time to exact revenge, because I am too busy trying to exchange my shirt for a dry one and get out the door. But, I'll get him next time! That's the best threat, because he usually gets to me before I can get to him!
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:34
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 124.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Office Blues

Red Polka Dot Dress Tigard

It's movie day! I can't wait to go to the theater and veg out with a tub of popcorn and a large soda. I just feel like it will help me get out of my head for a little while. So, I put on my charming if overflowing red dress with the little white polka dots and head towards the door. Johnny catches me before I make it to the staircase and wonders aloud why I am so over dressed for the movies. I explain my romantic notions and he wagers me that he could help me get out of my head for a lot less money without even leaving the house. I decide to take him up on his offer as long as he promises he will still take me to the movie later. So, Johnny gets out some stuff and leads me to the railing in the loft. He puts my collar on me and then secures my arms behind my back in a leather armbinder. Then, he has me sit down in front of the railing with my dress flowing over on both sides. He ties my legs from the ankles to the railing behind me, so I couldn't get up if I tried. Finally, he gives me the red harness ball had that you know I love oh so much. There that should do it. Johnny sits back with a free soda from the pantry and a bag of microwave popcorn to see how long it will take for his magic to work. And, he has the best seat in the house as he has a perfect view of my stockings and panties. Well, I don't know how long this clip turned out to be, but I can guarantee you it didn't take long for me to drift away. I think I owe Johnny a submissive night for this one!
Duration: 7:42
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2106kbps

File size: 127.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Polka Dot Dress

Goldie Locks Copper Center

After today, I hope that sweet innocent curly haired Goldie Locks finally learns her lesson. She has just got to stop roaming through the woods, breaking and entering, stealing from the poor, and poking the metaphorical bear. Maybe, if instead meeting three cute little, cuddly, black bears, she met the diabolical, always ready to play Johnny, we could finally put an end to her crime spree. I don't want to give away the story, but that is exactly what happens for those of you that can stand a spoiler. Johnny ties up the barefoot, stockings clad Goldie Locks in a menacing hogtie with rope and places a thick detective style gag over her rosy red lips. He's hoping that the three black bears are overwrought with hunger, extremely cranky and in need of a nap when they get home and find Goldie Locks, "The Invader" in their living room. Could this be the end of our sweet little fairy tale character? I doubt it! She just looks too cute all tied up and struggling. Johnny probably takes her home and plays with her a little bit more!
Duration: 6:57
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2103kbps

File size: 115.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goldie Locks

Anniversary Dinner Karthaus

Johnny and I have been married for 15 years now! And, we deserve a night out to celebrate our lengthy union. So, I made reservations at the fanciest restaurant in town. When the big night arrives, I put on a black dress with red embroidery and sequins with black stockings, heels and satin bolero. I'm afraid Johnny doesn't find me quite as attractive as he did, back when we first married, but I hope he finds me enticing tonight! I head downstairs to meet him and am greeted when I reach the base of the stairs. Johnny was waiting for me, ball gag and rope in hand, to get a little fun in before we head out for the night. He seats me on the couch and ties me carefully with the red rope. Then, he puts the big red ball gag in my mouth and fastens it tightly on the back of my neck. I certainly do look a lot more attractive to Johnny like this! He doesn't detain me for long, before untying me, so we can make our reservations on time. I think we set the right tone for the evening. And, I have a feeling I will be wearing this dress again soon!
Duration: 6:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2458kbps

File size: 130.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anniversary Dinner

Blue Secretary Chair Tied Loyal

I just recently realized (I'm slow...don't rub it in) that I don't have to struggle very hard to please my master. Johnmy likes it just as much if I wiggle and moan slowly and carefully in a sweet manner. Well, that's no problem! I could sit there tied up, watching tv all night like this. So, today, after working hard all day on updating and social media, I let Johnny chair toe me while I am still dresses enticingly in my royal blue satin shirt, pencil skirt, garters, stockings and high heels. He has me sit on the chair in front of the big tv and ties my legs together at the knees and ankles and then my arms behind my back with blue rope. Of course, I get a nice thick cleave gag, so I don't talk too much while I'm wiggling in front of the tv. Then, I just sit there for a while, wiggling and moaning for Johnny. I'm a good girl after all...
Duration: 8:57
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps

File size: 148.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blue Secretary Chair Tied

Black and white Secretary Killdeer

There's no rest for the weary! If I'm not being tied up and gagged by Johnny, then someone else swoops in and takes the honor. I mean, it's really easy with all the rope and gags lying around. So, on this bright Thursday morning, I arrive at the office (ie. my living room) dressed in a white blouse, satin black pencil skirt, garters, stockings...white satin panties...high heels. The water cooler delivery boy is busy trying to put a new water jug on the cooler when he catches sight of me and promptly spills water all over the floor. I start to laugh at him, and he apparently doesn't appreciate my sense of humor at his expense. He grabs the rope and pushes me down to the chair. He can't get me quite into position when I try to get away from him, so I end up diagonal on the chair with my legs tied down and arms behind my back. He then proceeds to pop the nearby ball gag into my mouth and buckle it tight around my neck. I struggle and toss my hair back and forth as I make little progress trying to escape my predicament. He even pulls my skirt up, so he has a prime view of my panties the entire time I am tied up. Of course his entertainment is short lived when Johnny arrives home and demands that he leave. Do you think Johnny lets me go? Nope! The water boy did the hard work for him!
Duration: 7:29
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2093kbps

File size: 123.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black and white Secretary
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03697 секунды с 9 запросами