Default Beat Down Sinn Sage SinnSage

Beat Down Sinn Sage SinnSage

Info:
File Name: Beat Down Sinn Sage
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 1,21 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Time: 00:20:51
Description: Drake Man O War is cocky, but I (Sinn Sage) instantly get the upper hand by throwing face punches that weaken him. He may be distracted by my big ass in the thong leotard and hes easy to uppercut to the ground. Standing over him, hes pathetic as Im lapsitting while face punching. Its not fun when they dont fight back, so I let him crawl to his hands and knees before kneeing his head. Quick jabs to his head slow him down and hair pulling makes him go where I want him. Belly kicking reduces him to a blubbering mess. Straddling his belly, his eyes glaze as Im beating his face. He makes the ass kicking easy because his attempts at submission holds are weak. My strong legs impact his face and hes a gasping limp pile. I grab his floppy arms and try to rouse him into fighting but if he really wants a nap, I give him an ass smooshing that makes him groggier. His hands flail as he tries to escape the facesitting but my big booty is too powerful for him. Sitting on his stomach, I give him a punch with a big windup before knocking him out. Pleased with the knockout, I put my bare foot on his limp chest and kiss my flexing biceps. This victory pose was earned easily because I am the strongest woman ever! OTHER KEYWORDS- beatdowns, body busting, mixed fighting, bare-fisted punching, face punching, kicking, lap sitting, stomach sitting, knockouts, KOs, muscular woman, muscular women, strong woman, strong women, powerful woman, powerful women, muscle domination, female domination, femdom, female supremacy, domination, victory pose, arrogant woman, arrogant women, humiliation, verbal humiliation, leotard fetish, leotards, big butts, pawg, white booty, whooty, ass humiliation, ass domination, face sitting, brunettes, all natural #Beatdowns #BodyBusting #MixedFighting #BareFistedPunching #FemaleDomination This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! ,
Cast: SinnSage
Genre: Beatdowns, Mixed Fighting, Body Busting, Female Domination, Bare-Fisted Fighting, ManyVids

DOWNLOAD VIDEO
Tekilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.23717 секунды с 9 запросами