Cast video:
Name: Diana Knight gets to tease you with her panties

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 122 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 3 min 18 s

Genre: Femdom, Female
Description: Diana Knight is an experienced vixen who knows how to make a randy stallion's cock pulsate. This hot babe in lace lingerie loves giving out erotic JOI which will not leave a man's dick flaccid.nIt would be very sexy if you took off your pants for me and got that cock out. Hold it, just like that and take your other hand. Grab your balls. Now stroke for me. Make that dick hard by moving your hand up and down. Play with it until it is so hard that it stands straight up. Imagine what it would feel like to be inside me.nI know you are enjoying yourself while looking at me in this sexy purple lingerie. There is nothing that could excite you more than my formidable curves covered in this erotic outfit. I want you to cum hard for me, but only when I tell you it is okay to do so. Squeeze your balls tight while you picture playing with my nice ass. Start jerking off faster since I will let you blow your load all over the place. This game is not over because I want you to get hard one more time.n - Diana Knight

DOWNLOAD FILE: Diana Knight gets to tease you with her panties - 122 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11372 секунды с 9 запросами