Cast video:
Name: Nikki Daniels makes you look like a lil sissy girl

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 178 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 440
Duration: 4 min 49 s

Genre: Femdom, Female
Description: Nikki Daniels wants to show a pervy boy a good time but first, this hot brunette needs to fix his appearance. Her friend is in luck since the hot babe has a whole wardrobe just for him.nYou envy girls and their pretty little outfits that they get to wear. You would just love to be able to do your hair like we do or wear a sweet scented perfume. Well, today is your lucky day since I am going to make you into a real lady. I have all the tools ready. First, I will fix your face by putting some powder on it. I bet you feel more feminine already. Pucker up for some bright pink lipstick. Next up I am going to do your hair. I want you to be super cute and for that, I will need to take care of your hairdo. A girl cannot go out without nice earrings so I got you those as well.nLet me show you an outfit that I have picked up for you. There are some nice panties here for you and this matching bra. And for the grand finally, you are going to squeeze in this zebra print dress. It is backless so you are going to attract a lot of guys tonight when we go out to the club.n - Nikki Daniels

DOWNLOAD FILE: Nikki Daniels makes you look like a lil sissy girl - 178 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15465 секунды с 9 запросами