View Single Post
Old 01-22-2023, 03:06 PM   #186
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Pure Taboo - You're No Saint Either Claude

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Lilly Bell
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Hairy, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cheating, ball play, doggy style, open mouth facial, rimming, pussy eating
Video language: English
Lilly Bell, a real estate agent, is showing a house to a married couple, Tommy Pistol and Mona Azar. Tommy and Mona seem pleased with the size of the house and the beautiful windows. At the same time, Lilly looks Tommy over a bit, clearly finding him attractive. Tommy starts to look at Lilly as well, but then tries to shake off his attraction to Lilly before Mona notices.
As Lilly shows them one of the bedrooms and its connected bathroom, Mona remarks that the bathroom is a little small, so Lilly convinces her to go downstairs to take a look at the bigger bathroom that's there. Once Lilly is alone with Tommy, she comes on to him. Tommy is shocked, and though he protests slightly, Lilly has him in her grasp, removing his wedding ring. They start kissing and touching each other, until Tommy comes to his senses and asks for his wedding ring back.
A few moments later, Tommy regroups with Mona. Lilly cooks up another plan, suggesting they go view an even more impressive bedroom, which also has a connected bathroom. However, when Mona explores the bathroom, Lilly locks her into the toilet area, so Lilly and Tommy can be alone again. Mona says that she can't get out, but Lilly pretends that the door is stuck, and assures her that they will find a way to open it. Her true motive, however, is to seduce Tommy behind Mona's back.
Tommy can't help himself this time and lets Lilly pull out his cock and suck on it. As Lilly does this, Mona bangs on the door and Tommy sends her offhand assurances, trying to buy them time. Eventually, Tommy gets too spooked and has Lilly open the door for Mona. Although Mona is clearly displeased with the door issue, she is none-the-wiser to Tommy and Lilly's adultery.
Lilly then shows them an elevator and convinces Mona to try it, but locks Mona inside and tells her this door is also stuck. Tommy and Lilly then lie to Mona, claiming they will try to find a toolbox, but actually go to the living room to fuck. They have intense, energetic sex - almost forgetting that Mona is alone and waiting to be let out from where she is being kept.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4043kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - You're No Saint Either

Cocksucking Al Sale Creek

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Jan B Productions
Cast: Al, Jan B
Genres: Bisex, Oral,Cuckold
Jan has not finished with her wimpy husband, Al, yet! She tried to be a faithful wife but, his ipetence in the bedroom leaves her no alternative but to continue to see her black lover. If Al doesn't like it, he can get the fuck out!Ales home to find Jan in her lover's arms & begs her to stop. Jan says it's her lover or a divorce. Al begs her to stay; he will do anything she wants if she'd only stay! Jan figures he does pay the bills, so let him prove it.She orders him to strip, get on his knees and beg. She orders him to crawl to the kitchen & make her lover a juice. He is scolded for a poor job. She orders him to help her & her lover disrobe while being humiliating him for being a wimp. Jen decides her black lover needs some good old fashioned head & orders Al to do the honors!! That's right she makes Al suck her lovers cock to make him erect for Jan to enjoy. She his head down that long cock & orders him to suck! Al has no choice.Jan is ready to be fucked she orders Al to take her lover's cock in his hand, open her pussy and insert that long hard black cock into her pink hot cunt. They make love & he explodes into her pussy & Jan orders Al to clean up the dripping cock. Al licks the juices from his cock. Jan goes to dining room, sits on platter & tells cuckold Al his dinner is served!
Format: avi
Duration: 45:30
Video: 480x360, DivX 4, 1172kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 413.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cocksucking Al

Red Corset Dress Traer

I have wanted this corset dress ever since I saw it a few years ago at FetishCon. I was convinced I would never see another one again, but Steel Bones came to the con this year and was selling the dress for a reasonable price in a spicy red color. Of course, I had to get it for fear that I may not see it again for a few more years. I wore it around the con some, but after we were back home, is when I really got a chance to have fun in this dress. Upstairs in our house, I exit my bedroom wearing the sultry corset dress, garter belt, satin panties, stockings, super high red and black lace heels, red gloves and my collar. Johnny, takes a few pictures before having me sit in front of the wood railing. He ties my arms above my head to the rails and legs out in front of me with red rope. Then, for a twist, Johnny pulls my legs up to the side and then ties my ankles to the rail as well. He, then, puts a shiny matching red ball gag in my mouth, so I can't whimper about my predicament. After a few minutes of exertion with no progress, he pulls my legs down and lets me continue to tussle back in forth with my legs in front of me as drool pools on my beautiful dress.
Duration: 8:32
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2098kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 140.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Corset Dress

Threesome With the Nextdoor Neighbor (2023) Hillpoint

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Cherie Deville, Luna Star, Scarlett Alexis
Genres: Lesbian
After her jog, horny brunette Scarlett Alexis decides to see what's happening at the home of the hot lesbians next door, Cherie DeVille and Luna Star. When Cherie's too busy to fuck, Scarlett helps out the disappointed Luna with some scissoring on the kitchen floor behind her wife's back! But it turns out Scarlett's been playing both sides of the street, and she sneaks into the bedroom to fuck Cherie with a double-ended dildo. There's only one way to work this out: a hot threesome with plenty of toys and squirting.
Duration: 28:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5405kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Threesome With the Nextdoor Neighbor (2023)

Joslyn James Grantsburg

Cast: Joslyn James
Genres: All Sex, Anal, Blowjob, Brunette, Big Tits, Double Penetration (DP), Gonzo, Fake Tits, Hardcore, Interracial (IR), MILF, Mature
Joslyn has a bad step son who is constantly getting in trouble and recently she caught him fucking his girlfriend in his bedroom after he snuck her in so he has been grounded. On top of that she surprises him by telling him that the girl was terrible in bed so she has no idea why he isn't banging hotter chicks. She sends him to his room while she figures out an appropriate punishment. She decides to teach him a lesson by calling her two friends over and showing him how exactly the girls he bangs should fuck. Her two handsome friends come in and Joslyn calls her step son into the room. He's surprised that there are two strange gentlemen in the house that are not his Dad and that his Step Mom seems to know them quite well. She tells him to teach him a lesson she's just going to SHOW him what he should be looking for when he's looking for a girlfriend. Super Crazy DP and anal sex follows, while Joslyn and the boys belittle her step son for choosing such a lame GF in the bedroom. After the Pops which are BOTH Anal and Vag Creampies, Joslyn says "I hope you learned your lesson about picking a better girlfriend and hopefully you learned a few tricks as well from my two handsome friends so you will be better in bed in the future yourself!"
Duration: 47:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joslyn James

Couple Head Into A Bedroom For Some Real Fun Zottegem

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Siri
Genres: Straight, blonde, bigass, shaved, white, shower, 1on1, blow jobs, handjob, tittyfuck
We have the beautiful Siri ready for you today with her massive tits. Shes in the mood for a workout and is getting warmed up for Voodoo to come over. He spotted her beautiful melons bouncing all over from a mile away and rushed over.
As he helps her stretch out and get those curves worked up, she gets hot and bothered and wants a shower. She slips into the shower but keeps her white t shirt on to get wet.
Things get steamy enough for them to head into the bedroom for some real fun. You dont want to miss this hot babe and her amazing thickness getting fucked silly. Its Hot!!!
Duration: 47:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
Audio: 187kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Couple Head Into A Bedroom For Some Real Fun

Milf Comes Home And Finds A Cute Girl Masturbating In The Bedroom Thrissur

Release Year: 2013
Cast: RayVeness and Tessa Lane
Genres: Lesbian, MILF, Natural Tits, Brunette, Raven, Sex Toys, Medium Ass
Tessa and her friends are pretty sure Ms. RayVeness is a lesbian, but they want proof. So she breaks into her house to find some!
RayVeness comes home and finds Tessa masturbating in her bedroom and decides to teach her what girl-on-girl fucking is all about.
Duration: 38:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11706kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milf Comes Home And Finds A Cute Girl Masturbating In The Bedroom
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03029 секунды с 9 запросами