View Single Post
Old 01-22-2023, 02:08 PM   #939
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ashley & Cain Dominate Marc Michigan City

Video language: English
Hands down (or tied, as the case may be) this may be the best domination video yet! We've watched Ashley tie up pairs of our hot guys, dominate them and make totally submit to her. Now, she's training our resident alpha male bodybuilder, Cain, to dominate people as well. Today, Marc is their guinea pig. Marc was nervous. Ashley and I joked with Marc pretty mercilessly about what he was in for during the whole ride over to the studio. He got kind of quiet at times. Marc's a confident stud, though, and joked back with us, no matter how extreme we got. By the time we were ready to shoot with Ashley and Cain, I think he was prepared for anything. I don't want to spoil too much of this video by describing what happens. Ashley was happy to have an eager student and plaything, Marc was willingly submissive, and Cain excelled as a dominant top. There are so many hot touches in this video. Ashley and Cain work Marc over completely. We bring out a new toy and Ashley added a twist to an old favorite. Cain easily slips into the role of a master like he was born to it. Marc thoroughly enjoys the rough play and cums hard. Cain later told me it was one of the most enjoyable scenes he'd done. In fact, you'll see he was hard before they ever got started. Cain said he hoped he'd get to do some more domination scenes like this with some of the other guys. I don't know - are we ready for "Master Cain"? I have had my eye on this leather harness that would look amazing stretched across those incredible pecs ...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:10
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2109kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 321.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley & Cain Dominate Marc

The Jerk Off Games - Just Jerk Huachipato

Release Year: 2021
Studio: The Jerk Off Games
Cast: Big Titty Tatum
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, College, Tattoos, Toys, POV, Solo
It takes two to make a marriage work...but it also takes two to break its bonds...
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2614kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 506.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Jerk Off Games - Just Jerk

Ryouoto Erika, Mikami Ruka Scene 2 Elblag

Release Year: 2023
It is top and bottom-related student and instructor law of nature of regaining strength the truth of the former championship athlete
Format: avi
Duration: 1:00:05
Video: 720x540, XviD, 2919kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ryouoto Erika, Mikami Ruka Scene 2

Disciplined New Hyde Park

Submissive girls get disciplined and enjoy every minutes of it. Two Schoolgirl scenes with little damsel in uniform eager for attention, training and sexual attention. A very naughty damsel squirting on her schoolbooks, A maid hogtied , gagged and struggling for attention before being forced to orgasm by her mistress. A busty college girl caged and getting off with a large toy. A lady drilling her pussy and mouth hard for satisfaction. A newbie clamped and stretched in every direction... should I tell more? No! you should watch it
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:04:25
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 561.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Disciplined

Thanks For Getting Me Wet East Prospect

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Plumperpass
Cast: Sofia Rose
Genres: Plumper, Chubby, BBW, Big Tits, Big Ass
Gentle affectionate student has sex in bed with her lover. The girl covers her eyes in pleasure when she gives a blowjob and does not forget to puff when she is fucked until the sperm is drained on her face.
Duration: 28:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7790kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thanks For Getting Me Wet

Eveline Dellai - Eveline Takes Ass Destroying Punishment (2023) Centre Hall

Cast: Eveline Dellai
Genres: Anal
Eveline Dellai walks into the classroom waiting for her next lesson and is already bored at the thought of school. She heads into the locker room and with no one around, this horny babe takes out a glass dildo and sucks it seductively before she slides it into her juicy pussy. Evelineis toying her ass when she is interrupted by her teacher, Vince who has caught her skipping class. He decides to give her some real punishment and spanks her ass before they head back into the classroom where Vince fingers Eveline's pussy! Soon Eveline is bent over the desk taking her teachers big cock doggystyle and Vince rams his dick down her throat. He fucks all of Eveline's holes and after taking his shaft from ass to mouth she takes teacher's cum all over her tongue!
Duration: 40:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11756kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eveline Dellai - Eveline Takes Ass Destroying Punishment (2023)

Granny's Secret Home Videos Jessie

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Older Women
Genres: Fetish, Euro, International, Shocking Penetration, Gonzo, Dildo Play
Lacey Starr takes it back to the classroom in Granny's Secret Teachings that sees her showing a wayward Mischa the consequences of her action by instructing her to put out and tongue and pleasure this headmistress's aching pussy. She proves to be no slouch in the fucking department as she teaches the gorgeous Nikki how she straps it on and penetrates her doggy style. An thick ebony stud does some teaching of his own as he shows Lacey that black is always way big as he rams his huge dick into this extremely wet grandma and a little fun in the sun with Chessie sees this mucky matriarch lapping labia and getting off with a variety of buzzing toys. This 50something cum hungry blonde is surely the world's nastiest GILF!
Duration: 1:43:54
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3544kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Granny's Secret Home Videos
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14140 секунды с 9 запросами