Default Babe I Lost Your Chastity Keys GoddessT

Babe I Lost Your Chastity Keys GoddessT

Info:
File Name: Babe I Lost Your Chastity Keys
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 1,33 GB
Resolution: 2560x1440
Time: 00:12:01
Description: So you remember a few weeks ago when I convinced you to put on a chastity cage and give me the keys, like for fun? Yeah well I really enjoyed playing with the keys maybe a bit too much, and well basically I lost them. Don t worry they can t be far, only in the house somewhere. They re just so tiny I can t find them. And I was really looking forward to feeling you cum down my throat! The keys on my neck of my diary silly, you know I always wear keys around my neck. It s not like I want you locked forever you re my boyfriend. Put don t worry babe I ve got the perfect solution, I ll cut you out with these bolt cutters, just snip the padlock but you ll have to stay very still I don t want to cut you do I? Come on, look how far your balls are, you need milking. You trust me don t you? Good then let me cut it off. *SNIP* Finally I can touch your hard dick- OH MY GOD did you just cum?!? You re fucking pathetic! Actually let me feel your empty balls, *SNAP* And just like that you re locked again. Oh and by the way these are your keys I just wanted to see you sweat. Now I m going to fuck your mate. ,
Cast: GoddessT
Genre: Chastity, Key Holding & Chastity, Femdom POV, GFE, Dirty Talking, ManyVids

DOWNLOAD VIDEO
Tekilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08921 секунды с 9 запросами