WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Terra Mizu has a great plan for her cuckold

Terra Mizu has a great plan for her cuckold

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 3 min 25 s
Size: 126 MiB

Description: Kinky brunette Terra Mizu has a great cuckolding session planned for her slave. It will involve him watching this horny chick play with a boner after what a submissive fellow will need to clean everything up using only his tongue.nWhen my man gets home, I am going to fuck him in front of you. Before that happens I am going to tie you up and put your pathetic excuse for a cock in a chastity device, so you cannot get hard. You will have to keep your eyes open since I want you to stare at us every second we are shagging.nI am going to be worshiping my lover and sucking on his massive dick. I will let him bend me over and pound my pussy like never before. And there is nothing you can do about it. Since you are going to be tied up in the corner, wishing you were the one penetrating my tight vagina. Do you know how excited is this for me? After I am done fucking my lover, I will unite you because I will need you to clean up out mess. You will need to do it with your tongue.n - Terra Mizu
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Terra Mizu has a great plan for her cuckold
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03768 секунды с 9 запросами