View Single Post
Old 01-21-2023, 10:11 AM   #267
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Cage Reading

Video language: English
Get inside the deviant games of our raw, sex loving twinks. Kyle Ross proves why is the hottest twink blonde star with cum-drenched performances, giving up his ass for Skyelr Bleu and Jacobey London. You'll drool over a kinky three-way with Chase Young and Jacobey taking over the tender hole of the seemingly innocent Kurt Summers whether you're into fetish or not. Bareback sling fucking will be your new filthy fantasy after catching Chase and Skyelr pushing the limits of young male erotica. In this perverse tale of boys kidnapping boys, one barebacking twink after another is initiated into The Cage.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:43:16
Video: 854x480, XviD, 2423kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cage

My Mate Bummed Me And I Loved It Fort Smith

My Mate Bummed Me & I Loved It features eight of Europe's hottest stars in non-stop ass fucking, cum shooting, cock sucking action! First up is a brilliant outdoor scene in which a redhead with the stiffest of hard-ons fucks his mate senseless before they both shoot their loads into each other's mouths! Next, a cute blonde with a really handsome dick gets fucked hard by his brunette buddy. Then the DVD cover star discovers a new friend in the woods on a rainy day and insists that he shoves his fat cock up his new buddy's tight little asshole. Finally two blonde guys discover the true meaning of friendship when they share everything - including their tight holes and fat throbbing cocks full of hot cum. Terrific action from the Rent boy series.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:37:54
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1852kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Mate Bummed Me And I Loved It

Bijou Classics Song of the Loon Luebbering

Cast: Brad Fredericks, Brad Della Valle, Michael Traxon, Lucky Manning, Jon Evans, John Drake, John Kalfas, Martin Valez, Lancer Ward, Morgan Royce, John Iverson, Robert Vilardi
This groundbreaking classic gay love story made in 1969 is based on Richard Amory's best-selling trilogy and set in the American wilderness of 1870. Tame by today's permissive standards, Song of the Loon nevertheless remains one of the few examples of a sincere, well-produced film about unashamed and unpossessive gay male love. It was a landmark and controversial film for its promotion of "free love" rather than for its male nudity and kissing.
Troubled by sexual conflicts and pursued by a vengeful preacher and a former lover, young Ephraim MacIver seeks and finds peace of mind with the help of a handsome cowboy and a wise Native American medicine man. Ephraim, a white man, has left his lover and taken up with a trapper, Cyrus. Ephraim wants to settle down to an outdoors life of bliss as the object of affection of only one man, but Cyrus knows that Ephraim isn't dealing with his own, or his lover's, emotions on a realistic level. He takes Ephraim to an old tribal Native American medicine man, who imparts the wisdom of the ages to the young blond buck (through words and hallucinogenic visions): Sex and love are not one and the same. Cyrus and Ephraim learn from the group of Native American men they encounter how to live in the wilderness, and how to love each other and their "brothers" openly and freely.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:19:47
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 932.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bijou Classics Song of the Loon

Security Balls Oysterville

Dirty cops seduce men into buying phony benefit tickets. Studly blond cop Dave Nelson fucks swarthy latin hunk Sebastian (who shoots while he gets fucked.) Collin Jennings tops officer Scott Mann. Big-dicked Drew Andrews rims and plows Shane Patrick. Michael Vista deep throats, 69's and gets topped by Duncan Valentine. Rob Martinez slides into Scott Mann. Lots of dicks!
Duration: 1:29:47
Video: 708x428, AVC (H.264), 1333kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 969.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Security Balls

Noah Bound Strawberry Valley

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Gay, Bdsm, Bondage
Blonde twink Noah extreme bondage tied and waxing torture action.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 33:03
Video: 848x478, Windows Media Video V7, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 378.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Noah Bound

Jack Flynn fucks Dennis O'Bryan's asshole 1080p Laguna Salada

Cast: Jack Flynn, Dennis O'Bryan
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Big-dicked blond boy Jack Flynn is enjoying a soak in the tub when he spies his friend Dennis O'Bryan watching something hot and tugging on his cock. Jack's incredible dick is soon throbbing with the temptation of some delicious boner action, an invitation young Dennis is more than happy to accept when Jack arrives to kiss and grope him. Jack's awesome cock might be too long for most boys to manage but Dennis is a greedy young thing. He gets his pal on his back on the bed and sets to work, sucking on the hooded monster, slurping his buddy's awesome inches and taking it quite deep too. He couldn't possibly suck it all, it's just too big for that, but he's determined enough to orally pleasure most of it before Jack is shoving him down and getting his lips around Dennis' equally delicious dong. With a taste of Jack's ass in a 69 young Dennis is eager for something a little more filling, and that's exactly what he gets when Jack aims for that hole and fills his buddy from behind. A lot of boys might struggle to take it, but Dennis loves big cocks, you can see that from how hard his own baton is while Jack fills him up with his raw schlong, fucking him from behind and above, finally turning him over and making him spurt with delight. The incredible probing of Jack's awesome meat makes young Dennis pump hot teen cream from his thick and veiny cock, splashing his stomach with juices, a sight horny enough to have Jack's immense meat ready to splash warm goo out over his chest and face.
Duration: 23:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7960kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jack Flynn fucks Dennis O'Bryan's asshole 1080p

Gay Clinton's afternoon fuck [1080p] Hd Perugia

I've been looking forward to this one! Clinton is an ideal CF stud - that tall, built, blond guy you see around campus and wonder, "Is he? Would he?!". Well, not only does he but he looks hot as hell doing it! We've already been treated to the site of Clinton in action with a guy when he fucked Tom, but now it's time to see just how this young man responds to taking a dick up his ass!
What better guy to break someone in than Quinn? Quinn's capable of both passion and intensity, being rough and gentle, and he breaks out all of that here. After the incredible blow job Quinn delivers at the outset of this video, Clinton could not possibly have been more ready to get fucked! Then, with Quinn's dick in his hole and Quinn's hands stroking his cock, Clinton can't help but blow a massive, powerful load!
Duration: 25:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4921kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 949.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Clinton's afternoon fuck [1080p] Hd

Время генерации страницы 0.04572 секунды с 9 запросами