Cast video:
Name: Jade Indica has a special threesome planned for her slave

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 76.6 MiB
Video: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 4 min 13 s

Genre: Femdom, Female
Description: Stunning brunette Jade Indica has a new task for her sissy friend. Her slave is surely going to love this bisexual training since the hot chick invited two fellows to play with her obedient guy.nI have a new chore for you. I want you to be my little house servant. You better get that maid outfit on, tie up that apron and get ready to work for me. Because when you are done cleaning up the kitchen, I have two friends that want to come and see you. My dirty little girl is going to get fucked.nI want you to be stuffed from both sides. You will have a nice hard cock up your ass and one in your mouth. I hope you can handle that. One guy is going to fuck you from behind and put his finger in your mouth to open your jaw so my other friend can ravish you between your lips. You are just going to site there and take it like a good sissy boy. I will make sure to pick a big boner for your ass since I want to hear you moan.n - Jade Indica

DOWNLOAD FILE: Jade Indica has a special threesome planned for her slave - 76.6 MiB
JxBadMood is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09355 секунды с 9 запросами