View Single Post
Old 01-21-2023, 01:17 AM   #3004
HihiHaha

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

HihiHaha Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Love Affair

Love Affair

Genre: Valentine's Day, Financial Domination, Femdom, Home Wrecker, Mesmerize, ManyVids
Description: You are going to ditch your wife on Valentines days. The only reason you havent divorced her yet because of how hot it is risking her finding out about our love affair. But this Valentines day might be the nail in the coffin. You are going to send me money you would have spent on a date, and spoil me with presents you would have spent on her. I deserve it more, and its so thrilling risking your marriage for a brat half your age. You dont even love her anymore. You love me now, not her. Paying me, showing your love through worship and cash. You love how greedy I am, how hot I am, how rich I am. Your wife is dull and boring compared to me. When youre with her tonight for Valentines Day after Ive taken all your cash, I want you to fantasize about handing over everything to me, while youre deep inside her, its the only way you can get hard. When youre inside her, youre thinking of me. Sending to me, is hotter than sex with her. Which is exactly why youre ditching her for Valentines day and spending it with a hand around your cock, and me, fucking your wallet. ,
MPEG-4 | 1920x1080 | 00:12:08 |0,27 GB

Preview:

Download Love Affair: Keep2share.cc
HihiHaha is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03495 секунды с 9 запросами