LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Amateur Gay Pov - Pay The Rent Goodway

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Amateur Gay Pov
Cast: King Scot
Genres: Anal, Tattoos, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, POV, Amateur, Bareback, Jock, Uncut, Cum on Ass, doggy style
Video language: English
King is surprised by the news, and offers to put his clothes back on so that the situation doesn't become weird.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6332kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amateur Gay Pov - Pay The Rent

Blake Mason - New Hunk Josh Fucks Toby Fullerton

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Blake Mason
Cast: Toby Banks, Josh Charters
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Anal, 69, Tattoos, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Hunk, Uncut, Condom
Toby cheers up a bit at the sexy peace offering, and admits that she worries about Lena because she knows she'll never find someone else like her.
Duration: 21:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6412kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blake Mason - New Hunk Josh Fucks Toby

Gay neighbors joined Blue Island

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Rhyheim Shabazz, Jay Alexander, Ruslan Angelo
Genres: Anal, Oral, Bareback, Blowjob / Deep throat, Rimming, Feet, Interracial, Black, Latino, Big Dick, DAP, Threesome, Kissing, Cumshot, Facial, Cum eating, Tattoo/Piercing, Slim, Muscles
Rhyheim tests Ruslan for strength again This time with Jay Alexander. It will be hot
Duration: 1:06:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2975kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay neighbors joined

Machofucker The Biaggi Files Part 4 Picabo

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Machofucker
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Bareback, Latino, Hunks, Muscles, Huge Dick, 69, Duo, Tattoos
Massive men dicks are on the prowl again, mercilessly pounding and filling throats and boi pussies until their animalic instincts are fully satisfied.
Duration: 9:57
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4156kbps

File size: 316.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Machofucker The Biaggi Files Part 4

Alec & Bay Kampala

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Muscles, Bareback, Anal/Oral Sex, Tattoos, Cumshots
Bay is such an amazing bottom. Clearly he loves to get fucked in each scene. He has only occasionally topped, which I believe we have had to resort to some sort of anal stimulation while he was topping.But lately he has been feeling really bossy, and when he saw he was going to work with Alec, he got all “bossy dy” on me, and said he we would love to fuck the shit out of him.Then on the other hand, Alec has been eager to top, so I figured we would have a great flip-flop video. But much like Bay his first few times attempting to top, Alec’s cock would wilt almost immediately. Something to do with a hairy hole and the sudden pressure to perform. I think Bay has gotten over those issues, but Alec will need to work on it.Alec only tried twice and he said, “Just fuck me the whole video. It feels best anyway.” Never even made for a fun out take to include in the video.That encouraged Bay even more to be a dominant top. We try to do some face-fucking on Alec, but he still struggles with his gag reflex. Didn’t seem to bother Bay that someone was choking on his cock. I would say he rather liked it!Since Bay was so turned-on, we tried some different positions, and there is a great moment where he is planking Alec and just looks devilishly at the camera as if to say, “Don’t you wish you were here?” Cheeky bastard!Bay makes Alec cum upside down, and he spills a giant load. Not sure how much actually hit his face for the facial-action, but he did splatter a little. Bay bred his new boy, struggling to get his cock in at the crazy angle, but one thing is for sure, Bay is now a confident top!
Duration: 26:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3614kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 718.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alec & Bay

Jose Poyato Roslyn

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal,Oral Sex, Cumshots, Rimming, Fingering, Tattoos, Bareback
We spent the night at a club making out in front of everyone, and showed off our muscles too. Then they asked whether I’d like to come back with them to their condo, which I obviously couldn’t refuse.
Duration: 17:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 792.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jose Poyato

Boyjuice Marikina

Studio: Dusedo
Fancy a bit of Boyjuice? Then sit back and relax as twelve hot Euro boys get down and dirty in six bareback fucking scenes. A dark haired twink gobbles on his lovers joystick getting it nice and hard. After lubricating his lovers hoop with his tongue, the horny lad unceremoniously shoves his bare cock deep inside for an anal pounding. Next, a young lad catches his friend having a quick wank. Dropping his pants he lets his friend suck on his meaty cock before a bareback doggy and a reverse cowboy fuck has the boys spewing their seed in no time at all. Two sexy young things strip off their clothes to reveal their boyish bodies. Cocks are wanked to full blown erections that are just aching to find their way into willing mouths and hungry arseholes. Two sticky pop shots finish the scene nicely. One lucky young chap has his cock worked over by his boyfriends expert mouth. An athletic doggy fuck over a chair enables his hard cock to get some great depth inside his lovers warm and welcoming hole, and a creamy load over the chest and stomach leaves one twink happy and satisfied. A pair of lovers lock lips and caress each others ever expanding pricks as they passionately get to grips with each other. One tattooed lad gets an arse pounding he wont forget and both lads offload their precious seed. Finally, a mutual wanking session and a messy climax finish this fine dvd perfectly.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:46:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3175kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boyjuice

Время генерации страницы 0.03625 секунды с 9 запросами