Old 01-18-2023, 10:38 AM   #231
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Caged Men Cuddebackville

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Tom Bradford Presents, The French Connection
Cast: Adam Gervay, Attila Rajnay, Ben Stockwell, David Barthory, Gerard Simonet, Michael Scott, Noah McCarne, Norbert Somlay, Rick Bauer, Roberto Giorgio
Genres: Oral, anal sex, ass licking, big dicks, threesome, foursome, cumshots
The criminally beautiful cast in this European production makes law and order sexy, with everyone from the offenders to the judges getting in on the act.The cast is led by Rick Bauer and Adam Gervay, who are nabbed and later interrogated by beefy David Bathory in the opener. Furry Adam looks sensational as he gets tongued all over by David and Rick, who later pound his tight, sculpted ass in tandem. [Actually, it’s Rick who gets pounded in this scene. Adrian]Norbert Somlay's hugely thick, foreskin-sheathed dick is no challenge for Rick later in a three-way fuckfest that also features horny Ivan Cseska. The trio tries out every possible fuckbo in the scene, which ends with big splashes of jizz from each.Stunning Roberto Giorgio plays an attorney who seduces the judge and two security guards in open court. The orgy begins with hot kissing and sucking, and then Roberto sits on a guard's thick pole and rides it hard.Adam returns for the finale, in which his lawyer and a jail guard make his sentence more bearable by giving him anything he wants sexually. Adam's sizzling, versatile turn from bottom to top totally rocks.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:26:47
Video: 640x432, XviD, 1050kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caged Men

Hung Bareians Buckholts

Video language: English
Michael Amerika is hot, horny and hung - and in Fucking Amerika proves he's one of the hottest Euroboys ever. He loves slamming his big cock into other boy's tight holes and he likes to bend over and take as many dicks in his bubble butt as possible. Michaels' butter-wouldn't-melt smile and his perfect body are the things that make him so sought-after and idolised by so many. Michael is easily one of the most popular Euroboys ever - not only because of his cute young looks, huge schlong and pert arse, but also because he's very charming and absolutely fantastic at sex. His confessions and desires are revealed, his hole is stretched to the max, and his spunk is pumped and sprayed over as many boys as is possible. Now, for the first time ever, Euroboy brings together a collection of some of Amerika's finest moments.
Duration: 1:50:44
Video: 688x384, DivX 5, 1223kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hung Bareians

Soldiers From Eastern Europe Vol. 7 Lineville

Studio: Eaglevideo
Soldiers From Eastern Europe 7: Soldiers from Eastern Europe features 2 hot studs in the forest strutin` their large cocks and green berets, with full confidence and yearning for each other`s asses! You gotta see it to believe it!
Duration: 1:56:45
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1240kbps
Audio: 156kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Soldiers From Eastern Europe Vol. 7

Addicted To Cum Shirley Mills

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Sex Lust Gay
Cast: Denis Reed Adam Standler Germain Bros Kenan Gelay Nicki Seip Ron Summer
Genres: Amateur Euro International Twink Bareback Anal Uncut
These hot guys have an addiction – these boys are Addicted To Cum! The more they get, the more they want and they’ll go to any lengths to feed their cream addiction. Six milk-craving guys suck, swallow, breed ass and tag-team to get their fix in five scenes of boy/boy hardcore!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:31:27
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1992kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Addicted To Cum

Flip-Flopping Banging: Young VS Older Tifton

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Bjorn Nykvist, Filip Bethsaida, Lucas Drake, Charlie Volume, Rob Nielsen, Joshua Levy, Martin Rivers
Genres: Bareback , Big Cocks , European , Young Studs , Twinks , Uncut , Rimming , Dark Haired , Blowjob, Anal Sex, Cum Shots, Cum In Ass ,Jerk Off
If you haven’t seen this new video yet, I need to tell you you’re missing out on one of the most popular videos I think we’ve seen on the STAXUS site over the last couple of months. It’s hard to say that, given that so many videos make it into that category of being absolutely fucking amazing, but check out this one and I think...
I’m so glad this video hit the right spot with a lot of the members. I know that having a big muscle top bareback fucking a tight little twink bottom isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but it looks like this new arrival in the Do Me Daddy series really impressed a lot of the STAXUS members. There’s definitely something pretty damn enticing about seeing a...
If you’ve ever worked in an office then you probably know how common this kind of thing actually is. I’ve seen it first-hand, people hooking up with their superiors and a month later getting a promotion. While we might like to pretend that people can get where they want to be through good old-fashioned hard work, sometimes it really does take a little cock sucking...
It’s the latest in the Do Me Daddy series, but there are no “daddies” here. We’re getting the return of gorgeous and hung Joshua Levy as he gives it to cute boy Martin Rivers, and having seen the video already I can tell you that the members are gonna love this new arrival when it appears on the STAXUS site tomorrow. I have to admit...
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:26:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7057kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flip-Flopping Banging: Young VS Older

Sex Amerika Golva

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Euroboy
Cast: Michael Amerika
Genres: Twinks, Big Dicks, Uncut, Kissing, Oral, Rimming, Anal, Group Sex
Michaels' butter-wouldn't-melt smile and his perfect body are the things that make him so sought-after and idolised by so many. Now, for the first time ever, Euroboy brings together a collection of some of Amerika's finest moments.
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:28:31
Video: 720x544, MP4V, 2341kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Amerika

Every Pool Boy's Dream Tetouan

It’s possible that the director of three European twinks-and-studs scenes (two trios) intended flaring and discoloration during sex to express passion and/or daydreaming, because three introductory outdoor cruising scenes look fine and are well-edited, but reds and oranges jumping right off the screen, tangerine- and lemon-colored crotches, and bodies blending into scarlet chairs or white walls are more likely to seem just non-sensuous to guys looking for plain old masturbation material. The models are great-looking and enthusiastic, especially one revved-up blond twink flip-fucking a happily surprised stud
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:08:34
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video V8, 2177kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Every Pool Boy's Dream

Время генерации страницы 0.09326 секунды с 9 запросами