Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

MachoFucker Swallow, Bitch Seadrift

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Machofucker
Cast: Swallow, Bitch
Genres: Anal Oral Sex, Tattoos, Bareback
Argentina is home of some pretty hot jocks, and some of them can be really nasty MoFos. Just like Eloy, who likes nothing better than fucking the shit outta submissive, lil gay-boys and making them swallowing his big sperm load.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5476kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 414.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MachoFucker Swallow, Bitch

Breeding Party Part 3 Estancia

Release Year: 2009
Studio: White Water Productions
Cast: Tattoo Junior, Renato Bellagio, Mickey ,Roberto
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, GangBang, Cumshot, Bareback
Director: I was skeptical at first, but I was mistaken. You would be surprised how much cum-load can fit in that bubble butt cum-whore, not even mentioning the kinky cum-play at the end with all that jizz.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:15:39
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video V7, 1151kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 713.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breeding Party Part 3

Braxton & Shiloh Fontibon

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Braxton, Shiloh
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Jocks, Tattoos, Masturbation, Rimming, Cum Eating, Oral Cumshots
I thought I would get my "most tatted-up" guys together. Both guys have an appreciation of tatts, Shiloh was down to play with Braxton, with or without tattoos. Both Shiloh and I agree, Braxton is smoking hot!Shiloh normally likes to Top, but Braxton was not quite ready to Bottom. I get Braxton over his reluctance to bottom during an uing Edge video, so if you want to see him get fucked for the first time, then keep a look out for that video later this month. Despite his Top Dog attitude, Shiloh didn't hesitate when asked to bottom for Braxton. I think it is safe to say that Braxton is totally his 'type' of guy. And with that, Shiloh hungrily and expertly sucks Braxton's cock. I might have mentioned it before, but his skill level makes me want to get him on cock-sucking duty. He does struggle a bit to stay hard when Braxton sucked him. Not sure if it is because Braxton has zero cock sucking skills, (He has em! I know from first hand experience!) or if Shiloh was a bit nervous doing his first full-interactive video. I think it was the later.So not a lot of cock-sucking in this video. It is mostly Shiloh riding Braxton's dick, or getting rammed by it.The best of course is the cumshot. We didn't do the breeding thang, as I wanted to mix it up a bit. Braxton expertly aims his cock, and totally floods Shiloh's mouth with his load. It is !Shiloh swallows his load, then Braxton spins around and makes him eat his ass, encouraging Shiloh to bust his own nut.Shiloh cums, and then Braxton feeds him his own load!
Duration: 15:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2956kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 360.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Braxton & Shiloh

BlackBoyAddictionz - Discovering Denzel South Lima

Making his amateur action debut this weekend is brand-new model Denzel, a handsome, 27-year-old football player and former Marine who enjoys wrestling, working out at the gym, and playing sports in his free time. With a full beard and thick, athletic body covered in tattoos, Denzel is a bit of a departure from the usual BBA "type," but should be a welcome addition to our roster for those who prefer their Black men with a more mature and muscular look.
Duration: 48:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BlackBoyAddictionz - Discovering Denzel

Bareback latinos Valley Fork

Release Year: 2013
Studio: EricVideos
Cast: Karim, unknown
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Cum Eating/Swapping, Facial, Flip-Flop, Hairy Legs, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.
Karim cruises a hottie at the subway station and take him home to fuck. He plows him then takes a hard pounding too to finally take a huge cum load in his mouth after filling up his ass
Duration: 22:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 364.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback latinos

Model Check Malappuram

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Cazzo Film
Cast: Christian Herzog, Dominik Belko
Genres: Oral / Anal Sex, Freshmen, Daddies Men, Muscle Men, Horsehung, Hairy, Masturbation Solo, Toys, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesomes
13x fresh meat in 100 minutes! Cazzo receives new applications from all over Europe every day. And since you can't always trust photos alone the most interesting prospective candidates are flown in for a casting weekend to Berlin. The camera starts running immediately: Horny men from all over Europe are tested for their on-camera presence and fucking abilities. While the candidates jerk off, Cazzo performer Florian either shoves his cock down their throats or a dildo up their arses. If they pass the first test they are sent to the next step for the fuck check. After an interview and a solo scene on the first day, on the second we throw them into groups of two or three to get down to the business of having sex in front of the camera. Christian and Dominik are naturals - Dominik rams his long tool deep up Christian's willing arse. Rock-hard cocks, horny sex and looking good for the camera - just what the director ordered! Skinhead bloke Michel has an even fatter cock, which is just what the small Irishman Leon needs. And three Latinos made the cut - Martin has a gigantic dick, his partner looks like a young Brad Pitt, and muscle stud Jos run riot in a three-way.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:49:19
Video: 720x576, XviD, 1993kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Model Check

Cum compilation of masculine straight guys Chenango Forks

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Damien Crosse, Francesco D'Macho, etc
Genres: Muscle, Oral, Anal, Big Balls, Big Cocks, Tattoos, Threesome, Cumshot, Masturbation
Video language: English
Cum In My Face is filled with scene after scene of Damien Crosse and Francesco D'Macho finding hot, masculine straight and bi guys to service to the point where they cum on their faces.
With 14 scenes including 18 face-covering loads of cum, this is a must-have movie for cum lovers everywhere.
Duration: 1:46:05
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum compilation of masculine straight guys

Время генерации страницы 0.04510 секунды с 9 запросами