luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Sofia Lee - Show Me Your French Cock FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Sofia Lee
Video language: English

I was wearing a spicy see-through shirt when I picked up Dorian Del Isla, a Frenchman. I love the French accent, and Dorian told me he was here in Prague on vacation. I complimented his look, and offered him a deal: if he showed me his body, I would give him a discount. He had rock hard abs, and I wanted to taste him. I let him lean forward and play with my big boobs as I found us a place to pull over. I got in the backseat and he played with my bald pussy so well I came, so I was extra enthusiastic when I sucked his cock. We 69ed, and then I rode his big, hard dick in the backseat of the cab. He fucked my face and pounded me from behind doggystyle, which is my favorite way to get fucked. Once he was done, I gave him a tit job and then let him cum on my boobs!

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4986kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sofia Lee - Show Me Your French Cock FullHD 1080p

Jessie Clark - My Insanity FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Jessie Clark
Video language: English

Cute brunette Jessie Clark quivers with arousal as Nick Ross runs his hands over her bare breasts. As Andrej Lupin's erotic movie "My Insanity" begins, Nick squeezes Jesse's soft flesh and toys with her stiff nipples, then slides a hand between her thighs to stroke her gently. Jessie peels off her panties and Nick fingerbangs her tenderly, giving her a breathless orgasm as she starts to jerk his hard cock. She straddles him, ponytail swishing and breasts jiggling in his face as she grinds on his erection and then impales herself on it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7752kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Jessie Clark - My Insanity FullHD 1080p
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09834 секунды с 9 запросами