View Single Post
Old 01-17-2023, 07:14 AM   #2565
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tayte Hanson and Sean Ford part 1 Owosso

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Anal, Bodybuilder, Boots, Outdoor Sex, Oral, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Cum Shots
Video language: English
King of the Norsemen Papi Kocic thinks it's just another day, feasting with his fiercest warriors, servant twink Dean Young sitting on his lap and refilling his goblet... until spy Sir Peter delivers terrible news: Dracock the Dragon is approaching, and the god Loki will do nothing but feed on the chaos and destruction. The god himself appears, and the king begs him to find Thor, god of thunder, to save them, as under the table Dean helps himself to a taste of the royal cock.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 519.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tayte Hanson and Sean Ford part 1

Business Sex Collection Arlington

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Dillon Buck, Kurt Rogers, Ross Hurston, Jed Willcox, Trojan Rock, Will Ride, Darren Robins, Lucas Knowles, Jay Snakes
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Uniforms: Suits, Big Balls, Muscle Men, Uncut Cocks, Interracial, Rimming, Tattoos, Sex at Work
Some horny muscled UK studs show how they got hold of those nice well paid jobs. Not by working hard or being smart, but by sucking the boss's big fat cock! When top cocks-man and cover guy Dillon gets to grips with Ross Hurston, the two suited studs tear each others' suits off in the pouring rain, and Ross drops to his knees to worship Dillon's fat, juicy dick, before Dillon unloads a thick load over Ross' pale foot. Mr. Hurston is back in the office in motorbike leathers to take another monumental arse plundering from website favorite Kurt Rogers. Kurt's one of the sexiest guys we've seen in a long time with a thick, curved cock which he certainly knows how to use. He stretches Ross' cute little arse to give us a good look at his hole before plunging right in there up to his bollocks. The next scene is in fact three separate scenes making up a day at the office with the UK's favorite sexy Trojan Rock sorting out handsome, lithe, Will Ride, whilst office pups Tim and Marco, get down and nasty and newcomer, total exhibitionist Lee enjoys a solo wank. From the office into the storeroom where we find Toby, on his knees offering up his arse to Jed Wilcox. Then into the dungeon where suited Darren is overpowered blindfolded and fucked, until his arse is a dripping mess, with Lucas Knowles cumming all over him. Plus the bonus solo is a gem with straight stud Jay Snakes. He has a massive cock and a great bod and certainly knows how to turn on any audience as he strips and squirts.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 2:05:33
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Business Sex Collection

Harry Johnson & John Thomas, Part 1 Parsippany

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Anal, Bodybuilder, Boots, Outdoor Sex, Oral, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Cum Shots
There's only one way the Sean Cody guys' trip to Spain could end, and that's with an orgy to thank their gorgeous BelAmi hosts! After Asher proposes a toast on their last night at dinner, he, Deacon and Manny lead Euro hunks Yannis, Tom, Jim, and Ashton inside, eagerly followed by Bart, as they all lick and suck each other until they cum!
Duration: 20:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 908.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harry Johnson & John Thomas, Part 1

DallasReeves The Bare Love Project Norristown

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Cage Kafig, Jared King, Kip Johnson, Connor Chesney
Genres: Anal, Oral, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Orgy, Rimming, Tattoos
he story begins as one might expect a story to begin. Young Kip, sitting alone at the table, cup of coffee in hand, and deep in bewildering thought. His good buddy Connor, upon seeing him, notices his furrowed brow.
Duration: 21:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2719kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 446.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DallasReeves The Bare Love Project

Bring Me A Boy – Den Fitness & Eugene Colt – Red Bottom Lidkoping

I enjoy my quiet time, but that was interrupted when my stepson, Eugene, came home with something to tell me. During a boy's weekend, Eugene got a tattoo across the bottom of his belly. It was huge, and I was upset. I told my boy to get on the bed. He knew that meant a spanking. Sometimes I think he does anything he can to make me spank him. I pulled his pants down and started giving his ass a few slaps. I paused for a moment and noticed he was wearing a new jock. That, alongside his bare ass in my hand, made my dick react. He apologized, but since he was already half-naked, I decided to remind him why I was in charge. He didn't disappoint, and neither did his mouth and ass. I fucked a sweet load out of my boy. I wonder what he will think of next to get my hands on his ass.
Duration: 18:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 677.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bring Me A Boy – Den Fitness & Eugene Colt – Red Bottom

Titov - Part 9 Lyles

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Gay BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Oral/Anal Sex, Cumshots, Tattoos, Spanking, Dildo, Rimming, Facial, Muscle, CumEating
Straight young athletes are seized, stripped naked, bound, tormented, degraded and fucked…and it's all captured on video.
Watch handsome confident hetero jocks totally ruined, their straight untouched holes stretched open, penetrated and defiled. Their muscular chests, backs, stomachs and buttocks flogged red raw, they are made to deep throat their assailants' cocks. Hot cum hits the back of their disgusted throats and they are made to swallow it all down by their new masters.
The torment is fiendish. It's high time these straights were taken and used greedily for our own pleasure don't you think?
Duration: 13:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps

File size: 308.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Titov - Part 9

Double Frosh Haze - Part 3 American and Oral Sex Bulle

Release Year: 2020
Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Dire Callahan ,Drake Jaden ,Bryan Cole
Genres: Blowjob ,Jocks ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Hairy ,Cock Rings ,American ,Other Location ,Nipple Play ,Short Hair ,Natural ,Shaved Head ,Muscular ,Cut ,Brown Hair ,Masturbation ,Tattoos ,Oral Sex ,Big Dick
Frosh Drake is made to watch while his new buddy Bryan is taped up against the lockers, his nipples being tweaked and toyed with and his big cock being stroked to a throbbing and swollen length. Drake didn't expect to get this kind of lesson in teamwork but when Dire orders him to suck the big jock cock he gets to work on the meaty tool.
Duration: 9:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4549kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 325.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Frosh Haze - Part 3 American and Oral Sex

Время генерации страницы 0.05852 секунды с 9 запросами