View Single Post
Old 01-16-2023, 02:26 PM   #16267
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Extorting A Slave’s Money With Mistress Maya and Ella! Oldfort

“I`ve had this pig in here for, like, five days now,” Mistress Maya tells me as she sits atop her slave`s cage. She`s locked him up until he gives her all of his bank account information but he`s proven to be quite stubborn. “We want all of your money and you`re going to give it to us,” Maya tells him while she pulls on his leash. Holding our feet up to the bars of the cage, we make him lick our shoes before kicking them off to have him sniff our bare feet while we cackle in delight. We mash our feet into his face while insulting him and demanding that he give us his banking information. When he continues to deny us we decide it`s time to step up his and remove him from his cage to really lay on the . We slap him, spit on him, and whip him as we demand his account details. “I can`t live if I give you all of my money!” he begs. “You don`t need to live!” we reply as we beat him repeatedly. We whip him, smash his cock and balls and his nipples, laughing the entire time as he cries out in pain. Will this little piggy finally cave and give us his money? Find out!
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24884kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extorting A Slave’s Money With Mistress Maya and Ella!

FunAussieCouple - Femdom Chastity Pegging Cooleemee

Release Year: 2023
Genres: femdom , Dominate
Video language: English
We're going to play a game called "Who Gets Fucked in the Ass?" and the one with the bigger cock gets to use it! Oh look, your pathetic little excuse of a dick never even stood a chance. Wow, and you call yourself a man... Hilarious. Bend over, bitch. Time to be destroyed by my cock.
Duration: 8:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2228kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 148.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FunAussieCouple - Femdom Chastity Pegging

Humiliate to Foot Boot Bitch Service For Queen Madeline

Foot bitch is sucking heels and licking soles of beautiful shoes. Then Mistress is ordering him to suck and clean with attention her perfect feet. She will humiliate bitch for working slowly.
Duration: 7:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24653kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Humiliate to Foot Boot Bitch Service For Queen

Full Perfect Unreal Cool Magic Sweet Collection Of Dominatrix Annabell. Part 1. Nana Plaza

Lady Annabelle brings her slave to her office and demands that he pleasures her with the strapon attached to his mouth. Mrs tied slave and lit a cigar, smoke a little bit servant, she began to put out a cigarette on his body.

Total size: 4.3 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Full Perfect Unreal Cool Magic Sweet Collection Of Dominatrix Annabell. Part 1.

I punished this sissy with my monster dildo Opheim

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging
Extreme anal punishmen, amateur mistress fingering and fucking slave guy.
Duration: 19:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 857.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I punished this sissy with my monster dildo

FunAussieCouple - Bitchy Asian Step- Pegs your Ass Rio Dell

Genres: Chastity, Pegging, Asian Brat, Asian Femdom, Asian Goddess, Bitch Step , Brat Worship, Bratty, Chastity, Step-, Strap-on, Thigh High Socks
It really doesn't matter what's "fair" because like... we both know who the favorite is hahaha. I seriously can't believe you made me spill my bubble tea. I've fucking had it with you. Maybe being put in chastity and fucked up the ass will remind you who's in charge, you fucking loser. Seriously, what kind of loser has his dick locked away in a cage by his step- hahaha. I totally own you, bitch. You're going to do whatever I say from now on.
Duration: 9:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2413kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 171.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FunAussieCouple - Bitchy Asian Step- Pegs your Ass

Meatballs in sexy movie Lumber Bridge

Genres: femdom , Dominate
What can we say about Axa Jay? She’s one of the most vicious and imaginative ballbusters around and seems to get really turned on by hurting men’s balls for our viewing pleasure. Axa not only kicks, slaps, punches, crushes and knees Matthew’s balls but also gives them some good hard bites in this sexy movie. Guess it’s only right that she should bite his balls after he forgot to make her dinner!
Duration: 20:27
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 456.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Meatballs in sexy movie
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10473 секунды с 9 запросами