LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Liam Lawrence Greig

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Gay, Solo, Jerk off
Video language: English
British blonde gay Liam Lawrence hottest jerking off action.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5937kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 948.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liam Lawrence

Blonde and Buff Mount Pleasant

Whenever I’m in doubt or scared, he’s always there to make me feel protected and safe.
Duration: 3:42:31
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1501kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde and Buff

Meet Kip Ryker Newport Beach

Release Year: 2013
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Genres: Gay, Solo, Masturbation
Meet Kip Ryker, the bad boy you admire from a distance with a lot of stories to tell. You want to get inside his head, but Kip's the type of guy who expresses himself through actions. He had no problem getting naked right away and we certainly didn't stop him.
He's got blond hair and piercing blue eyes, but don't let his boyish charm fool you. Underneath his clothes are some pretty interesting tattoos, pulsing muscles, and a nice thick cock. His arms and legs are covered in a thick layer of hair, and while he was jerking his cock, every single one of those hairs seemed to stand on end. He was completely breathless after he came, and you're sure to be gasping as well after you see the cumshot he produces...
Duration: 9:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 211.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Meet Kip Ryker

Gay - Do Me , Sc.3 Hd New Liberty

Some guys get to the top by putting in the hours and working hard. Others, in contrast, simply fuck their way to success – a methodology that muscular dude Rob Nielsen decides to adopt when given such a tempting opportunity courtesy of new boy, Charlie Volume. Indeed, the lad doesn’t so much as display a single moment of hesitation when told that he might get his very own office in return for sexual favours; and within moments both fellows are making the very most of being alone after work by stripping off their shirts and exchanging a sensuous smooch. You don’t need to be a corporate genius to realise that it’s not just the shirts on their back that these two handsome fellows will be removing; and soon Volume is down on his knees savouring every inch that Nielsen has got stashed inside his trendy underwear.
No question about it, this young fellow is one hell of a lucky boy; and his good fortune only increases when Nielsen decides to turn him over, pull away his pants and focus directly on that hot little pucker that he has stashed between his butt-cheeks. Moments later and the blond fucker’s dick is being firmly embedded in Volume’s guts – a somewhat unexpectedly direct move which leaves the newbie (and all us viewers!) gasping for breath.
What ensues is a terrific set-piece that will surely have pretty much every one of us jerking like fury; culminating in Nielsen exploding furiously over his mate’s arse. But it’s Volume’s almost shockingly violent eruption, which splatters Nielsen’s baby-face with a torrent of hot jizz at the end, that secures our highest acclaim!
Duration: 20:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 917.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Do Me , Sc.3 Hd

Blake & Tyler Tacheng

Studio: citiboyz
Genres: Gay
Cute and sexy blond boyz blake (18 years old) and tyler (19 years old) relax on the couch and begin exploring each other's bodies. after some really passionate and romantic necking, they move to the jacuzzi and explore each other some more while enjoying the relaxing warm waters. mutual cock sucking ensues, and soon the two young men are on the bed writhing together in hot lust. then tyler sits on blake's cock and rides him until he explodes all over blake's chest and face.
Duration: 26:59
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 315.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blake & Tyler

Kiss Me / Fuck Me - Gay's Anatomy Portales

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kiss Me / Fuck Me
Cast: Zario Travezz, Brogan
Genres: Blonde, Anal, Tattoos, Interracial, Facial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Uniform, Original Series, Doctor, Bareback, Cut, Hunk, bald head, doggy style, kissing, open mouth facial, rimming
Dr. Brogan is in the medical office when his boyfriend, Zario Travezz, peeks inside. Brogan is pleased by the visit since they haven't had a chance to see each other recently, due to them both being so busy. But lucky for Brogan, Zario is popping by on his lunch break intends to take the rest of the day off... which means now they'll have some quality time together.
Duration: 34:50
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiss Me / Fuck Me - Gay's Anatomy

Время генерации страницы 0.03609 секунды с 9 запросами