Freak13 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Hot Mistress Luna Vera makes a foot craving man horny

Hot Mistress Luna Vera makes a foot craving man horny

Genre: Femdom, Female,

Pictures: 16
Max. Resolution: 1080x1920
Size: 1 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

Naughty Luna just loves showing off her bare feet and teasing a horny fellow. He would do just about anything to feel those nice toes. This sexy brunette knows how to make a guy hard by talking about her feet.nIf you haven't got you dick out already, why don't you whip it out? Look at these lovely soles, don't you just feel like liking them? I know you want to kiss them and jerk off to them. They drive you crazy. Start stroking your cock while you are wishing you could feel my soft feet around it. I bet these wrinkles would feel really good pressed against your throbbing boner. It is too bad you will never truly know that sensation.nI can see that you are getting pretty hard while feasting your eyes on my beautiful feet, wishing you could play with my toes. I know you adore when I spread them like this. Just imagine all of your cum right between these petite toes. That would look lovely, wouldn't it? You just love every inch of my feet, including these sexy arches and my soft sexy heels. I want you to cum really hard for me today.n - Luna Vera

Download Links:
>>>Hot Mistress Luna Vera makes a foot craving man horny
Freak13 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03776 секунды с 9 запросами