Freak13 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Olivia Rose invites you for a girls' evening out

Olivia Rose invites you for a girls' evening out

Genre: Femdom, Female,

Pictures: 16
Max. Resolution: 1080x1920
Size: 1 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

Olivia Rose has planned a perfect night on the town for her sissy slave. She is going to doll up a man into some chicks' clothes and put make-up on him before the blonde and her friends take him out to hunt for a massive love tool.nI want to invite you for a girls' night out. I could not think of another girlfriend other than you to spend my evening with. I am going to dress you up so you could hang out with my friends and me. I got you this nice dress so you would feel like a real lady! It is going to look great on you! You are going to be perfect and will blend right in with the rest of us.nCan you imagine anything more exciting than being one of the girls? I bet you are going to find your balance in these high heels without any problems since you already had a lot of practice. Tonight, we are also going to show you how to pick up a guy. We are all aware that you have been craving a massive cock for a while but don't worry about it; you will have a bunch of real women showing you how to snatch one for yourself.n - Olivia Rose

Download Links:
>>>Olivia Rose invites you for a girls' evening out
Freak13 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03210 секунды с 9 запросами