luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Cruel Femdom Breakup - Part 2

Release Year: 2023
Genres: femdom , Dominate
Video language: English

So like in hindsight... maybe I should have led with the fact that I was dumping you hahaha. But then again, it was soooo much better to watch you find out while I was fucking your ass. Seriously, as if a Goddess like me would ever actually date a pathetic beta like you. Omg just look at you! You're fucking hard. See this is my point... you just found out that I've been cheating on you, and you're being fucked in the ass by your ex-girlfriend... and you just can't help but get hard. Go on then loser, cum like the little beta cuck you are... I have the perfect place in mind for your loser puddle

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:16
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8559kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 716.4 MB

Download Cruel Femdom Breakup - Part 2

Lady Scarlet - Crushed Candies for My pup

Release Year: 2023
Genres: femdom , Dominate
Video language: English

I order the slave to kiss my feet, telling him that today he will not have the privilege of tasting them. As a true sadist I wear shoes that put them in plain sight because I want him to suffer. In fact, today he can only lick my soles, and to make the situation more fun I will crush some gummy candies that this pup will have to eat. I crush them with my soles, heels, chew them and spit them in his mouth, I make him lick the floor where they stick to...The survival of this pet depends on me... and its hunger is the proof...

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4728kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 383.7 MB

Download Lady Scarlet - Crushed Candies for My pup
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15451 секунды с 9 запросами