View Single Post
Old 01-10-2023, 07:25 AM   #203
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Custodian of the Hole, Scene #01 (Ashley Ryder, Derek Cline) Kiryat Motzkin

Video language: English
Custodian Ashley Ryder is busy mopping when executive Derek Cline walks in with complete disregard for the work Ashley has just done. When Derek tries to laugh off Ashley's frustrations, Ashley decides he's going to teach the young professional a lesson. Ashley sits down Derek and starts to undress him aggressively. Ashley gets down on his knees and pulls Derek's jock to the side to suck on his thick cock. Ashley deepthroats and devours Derek's meaty cock before turning him around to lick out his smooth hole. Since Derek wants to laugh at Ashley's work, Ashley reaches for his mop and shoves it deep into Derek's asshole. When Ashley feels like Derek needs more, he shelves the mop and works his fist deep into the horny stud. Gloved up and lubed, Ashley opens up Derek's ass with his girthy hands. Switching positions, Derek gets on his back as instructed by Ashley to receive his hands at deeper depths. Derek's hole swallows Ashley's fist with ease. Derek holds his legs back and up while Ashley handballs his hole faster with each punch. When Derek wants the reins, get stands up and squats down on Ashley's fist, taking it past the wrist. With Ashley's fist planted firmly in his hole, Derek lays back and unleashes a fountain of cum that blasts all over his sweaty abs.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Custodian of the Hole, Scene #01 (Ashley Ryder, Derek Cline)

Kace Axel Fucking Derek Cline Raw Kabul

Studio: Brokestraightboys
Kace Axel and Derek Kline have a sexy chemistry between them and it only gets sexier as they kiss and suck cock. Derek makes his way down to Kaces cock, pulling it free and deepthroating him before going in for some more kisses. When Kace is up for some oral he sucks Dereks cock like its the best thing hes put in his mouth, licking and tonguing that dick before he turns Derek around to rim that tight little hole next. Derek cant help but moan as Kace licks and fingers him while stroking his cock, making those big balls bounce.
After Dereks ass is dripping with Kaces spit he lines his cock up and pushes inside of him, filling Derek to the brim with that big shaft. Spreading his as farther apart with his hands, Derek takes every inch and lets his tight hole adjust to Kaces prick. They change positions and Derek rides Kace hard, reverse cowboy before turning to face Kace as he slams his ass up and down on that bareback meat. They move over to the other couch as Kace dominates Derek, holding his legs apart so he can get balls deep inside of him and pounding him until Derek cums hard. Kace enjoys that ass for a little longer before pulling out to shoot his load!
Duration: 25:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 938.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kace Axel Fucking Derek Cline Raw

Dessert Mishawaka

Release Year: 2015
Studio: man's art
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Muscled Guys, Group Sex, Piss-Bonus, incl. bareback Sex, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, 13 hot guys in 6 XXX Hardcore Scenes
And for Dessert you get...? Sex. For sure. Have a look to that sex hungry restaurant.
Our guest getting just one thing.. good sex on the table in the toilet or in the kitchen.
Have a look and see them all fucking and sucking till the sperm come out from the hard dicks
in fontains. A special extra is an other piss scene.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:34:38
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4301kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dessert

Justins First Fuck Okolona

Studio: Straightrentboys
Chris Blake has been a fan of mine for years. This 30 year old, bi guy wants to rent a boy, as a toy. I usually dont have guys just hanging around, but today, Justin Cross, 20, is here to do some paperwork to sign up as a rent boy for Straight Rent Boys. I have Eddie go get him to see if hes up for some oral with Chris, putting his mouth where Chris money is.
I fill Justin in about Chris and see if hes okay with being rented today; yeah, Im here replies Justin. I am glad to see Justin so open because sometimes things just fall in your lap. Asking Chris what he wants, he immediately jumps up and has Justin get down to business as Eddie says. Stripping naked, well, it seems that the $300 offered has definitely gotten a rise out of this boy; Chris just smiles and the two sit back down on the futon. Sucking and jerking, Justin has Chris growing like a weed. Chris jerks Justin as the two heat up. Zooming in, I think Justin has had some training in taking care of a yard; Chris has no complaints about Justins services. Deep throating, Justin checks with Chris to see if all is well, its good says Chris. Using both his hands and mouth, Justin is up and down on Chris with true focus; Chris thrusts his hips and grabs the futon each time Justin takes a lick. Concentrating on the head, Justin has Chris in a very happy place; Justin stays hard as he manicures Chris.
Sucking long and hard, Justin also takes time to tactually take care of himself. Yeah, moans Chris; I remind Chris he can suck too. Eagerly, Chris swallows and jerks on Justin. Within minutes Justin is shooting his ample load like a typical 20 year old can; damn, thats a lot of glue remarks Eddie. I think this boy is going to like working with older men. Reciprocating, Justin has Chris on the edge quickly; Chris thrusts his hips to meet Justins hand, just like that whispers Chris. Soon, Chris shoots a healthy load and is all smiles. This was a surprisingly easy and hot scene. I ask if Justin is up for some anal and sure enough, this boys is ready for the challenge of even more yard work Stay tuned, I have a feeling this boy is going to be quite busy tending manscapes.
Duration: 31:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4391kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Justins First Fuck

Gay- Hunter Dicks Harley - 720p Moosic

It's always fun to see either of these two guys – they're not just good-looking studs, they both have an appetite for sex that they can'e ever seem to satisfy!
Hunter and Harley make out and both their dicks are already stiff and sticking out of their pants! These two athletes are both eager to make each other feel great, which they do by deepthroating each other and fucking! Harley is a voracious bottom to Hunter's insatiable top, so they fuck in every position they can think of! Hunter fucks a load out of Harley's uncut cock, then finishes him off with a creampie.
In the shower afterward, they have a special surprise guest! Too bad he wasn't in time to jump in earlier … but there's always next time!
Duration: 24:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3495kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 649.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay- Hunter Dicks Harley - 720p

Время генерации страницы 0.04734 секунды с 9 запросами