HiteRooms Непонятно, что и думать...
Default First Time Knot For My Master

First Time Knot For My Master

Video: 1920x1080
Format: MPEG-4
Time: 00:17:58
Size: 0,64 GB
Tags: Taboo, Kink, Submissive Sluts, Anal, Creampie, ManyVids
Description: Iu2019m your little pet who just wants to make you happy! You surprise me with a new toyu2026Iu2019ve never seen ANYTHING like it!! I taste it and gag on it before sliding it in to my tight submissive pussy. I gotta say, itu2019s weird bouncing on a cock that isnu2019t yours but I LOVE THIS THING! It takes me no time to cumu2026but thatu2019s where everything goes wrong. I CAME WITHOUT PERMISSION!! I was so bad that the only punishment that will satisfy you is watching me take this cool new taboo toy in my ass! BUT I LOVE THAT TOO!?? I start to test your patience by talking back, maybe this ball gag and vibrator will shut me up! You make me take a load in the ass from the toy like a good girl usually does, but I go a step further and stick that sticky gummy toy in my mouth right after! PLEASEEE let me keep this toy forever master! TAGS: submissive, knot, k9, bad dragon, dildo, dildo sucking, dildo fucking, anal, pussy, ass to mouth, ATM, cream pie, anal cream pie, facial, cum play, spit fetish, taboo, kink, fetish, ahegao, eye rolling, gag talk, ball gag, light BDSM, master, slave, POV, humiliation, punishment, ,

Download First Time Knot For My Master:
https://k2s.cc/file/19b617f3f7bda
HiteRooms is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05613 секунды с 9 запросами