Default Tia

Tia

Tia
Tags: Casting
Format: MPEG-4
Runtime: 00:36:36
File Size: 0,47 GB
Video: 768x432
Description: Backroom Casting Couch = Education. Same thing. So today well explore Native American culture, learn a little Navajo, and find out why a real Navajo can never disclose her tribal name to us outsiders. We learn that young Natives fuck A LOT but apparently the girls pleasure isnt of tantamount importance. Our teacher: 19 year old nursing student Tia, likely the most out-of-place casting candidate on Backroom, ever. Dont feel too bad when this quiet, adorable Native American angel walks through the door, with her backpack and school gear and what am I doing here?- look on her face. Yes: I promise her jobs that dont exist, make her blow me, and talk her into her first anal and make her swallow jizz for the first time. But before that I go down on her unshaved pussy and make her cum, which is also a first for her. Just look at her surprised face when shes getting off. Priceless. Now she can tell her boyfriend how to do it right. Tia is a new woman now. Really, she should be paying me. PS: new office in the works.

Screen:

Keep2Share:
https://k2s.cc/file/4f7ea1904ec0e
VitalyGrom is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07691 секунды с 9 запросами