View Single Post
Old 01-08-2023, 07:26 AM   #193
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Stripper Hole Tryouts, Scene #02 (Declan Blake, Aiden Ward) Roskilde

Video language: English
As club manager Aiden Ward is leaning on the stripper pole with his rock-hard meat out, Declan Blake does his best to deepthroat the thick monster in his face. The tasting continues as Aiden spins around the pole to and offers his scruffy hole to get devoured. As Aiden arches his back even further, Declan quickly lubes up and plants his fist in Aiden's butt. Aiden's ass welcomes Declan's handball eagerly. Each time Declan gives Aiden's hole a slight break, the manager's sloppy ass pokes out a meaty rosebud that slowly goes back into place. Switching positions, Aiden slides up and down the pole and onto Declan's hand while his cock is planted in Declan's mouth. Declan gets envious of Aiden's hole being stretched, so he rides Aiden's hard cock bareback while he fist fucks Declan's ass. Aiden continues taking the deep stretching until his cock won't hold back anymore and his releases his cum all over himself.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:27
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14654kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stripper Hole Tryouts, Scene #02 (Declan Blake, Aiden Ward)

Too Big To Fail, Sc.1: Pruden

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot.
Maybe it’s the size or maybe it’s the allure of the exotic, but we have a whole legion of twinks at who always go weak at the knees at the prospect of black dick. As such, it’ll probably come as no surprise to our fans to hear that the arrival of the dashing Marcus Campbell sent hearts racing and puckers quivering in sweet anticipation! The biggest question in the office, however, was who would be first to enjoy the pleasure that it seems only big black cock can bring? Well, the honour in this instance goes to Martin Rivers – Campbell’s own personal choice, as it happens, having received a promise from the young Czech beauty to deep-throat his thick, massive monster within thirty seconds of first meeting it!
Duration: 24:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3891kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 731.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Too Big To Fail, Sc.1:

Rawfuckclub - Cum-Frosted Hawk Cakes Rafsanjan

I had been flirting with Tristan Jaxx for a while and we both wanted to fuck so bad. So when we finally got to meet up I couldn't wait to devour his delicious dick and I loved deep-throating it so much. Fucking my muscle ass really turned him on, he was so hard and really fucked me deep. The on action was so hot and David got so hard watching us fuck that he pulled his cock out and blew a load all over my Cakes while still filming! Talk about talent.
Duration: 33:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2330kbps

File size: 603.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rawfuckclub - Cum-Frosted Hawk Cakes

Fuc kMe Eagle Rock

Release Year: 2016
Studio: GayBoysStudios
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Muscled Guys, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, Trio Action
Fuck me and give me your sperm. Those our sex horny guys are looking for.
Get outdoor trio bareback sex and big dicks with tons of sperm in our new release.
Duration: 1:43:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6190kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuc kMe

Rub Me, Ride Me - Johnny Viper, Nico Vegas Zanesfield

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Jawked
It's fair to assume that when handsome and hunky gym jock Johnny Viper arrives looking for a little massaging assistance he's most definitely seeking some stiff-dicked Jawked fun from his blond friend Nico Vegas.He shouldn't need to start with such a premise, of course, the young man is clearly more than eager to lay his hands on his friend and in moments of making contact he's focusing in on the handsome hunk's bulging butt.Johnny is quick to go along for the ride when Nico grabs that swollen cock, in seconds his skilled lips are wrapped around the meaty length and he's giving his gym bro a delicious sucking that has Johnny craving the same taste in his mouth.A good 69 is on the cards, but Johnny needs his friend in another position to really go to town on that long dick and give his friend the deep throat gobbling he likes to deliver.While the big man might have already worked up quite a sweat and potentially strained a muscle he's more than eager to put his body to work again, sliding his powerful meat into Nico's super snug little hole and pounding him from behind, right before offering the boy a ride on his experienced dick. Just when it seems this awesome pairing couldn't get hotter Johnny senses the opportunity to impale his own muscled ass down on his friend's cock, enjoying some raw riding of his own before feeding Nico his gushing cock cream, the semen spilling from around the meaty member. No wonder Nico is quickly ready to splash his own cock juice all over his pal's beefy ass in a final flurry of manly pleasure.
Duration: 22:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7892kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rub Me, Ride Me - Johnny Viper, Nico Vegas

Oiled Up Twinks Sc. 1 Cedar Bluffs

Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Cumshots
Loverboys Aaron Shine and Ronnie Pet are in for a spicy bareback treat together. They kiss and make out in addictive massage scene, pouring oil on their hard dicks and balls, moaning together for the same outcome. A good anal fuck in bareback scenes, with rimming in between and some good, deepthroat pleasures. Everything nicely mixed in this flavored massage anal shag. A smashing ass fucking twink experience that will be remembered for both of them for a long time. Especially Aaron Shine which seems more than intrigued about the shivers the orgasm causes him.
Duration: 26:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oiled Up Twinks Sc. 1

Boyffist Mountain Home

Studio: man's art
Cast: Felix Wallace, Kriss Stahl, Fellyp Castro, Kawan Silveira, Robin Clein, Criss Cross, Philip Dante, George Michaelo, Basti Oliver, Dominik Dillon, Pablo Marcia, Sven Falkenberg
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Deep throat, Dildo Penetration, Deep Rimming, Hard Fucking, Fistfuck, Dildofuck, Verbal Humilation, Foreskinplay, Nippelplay, Big Dicks...
The title has program. Boys at the fisting. In seven scenes the hot and horny guys open their holes with theirs fists and dildos. by sexual lust the boys make their first experience with a fist in their back. After hard and hot fucking they shoot the sperm into fountains from their hard cocks. Person who like BoyFFist can't miss this title.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:00:19
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2761kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boyffist

Время генерации страницы 0.05048 секунды с 9 запросами