Old 01-08-2023, 07:25 AM   #192
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Airtight Contact With Double Fuck Molt

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Kris Blent, Joshua Levy, Jeffery Lloyd, Milan Sharp, Jaro Stone
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots Kissing, Double Penetration, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Twinks
Video language: English
Everyone knows that the best time for sex is first thing in the morning, when the mind and body are fully refreshed – a philosophy that Kris Blent and Joshua Levy are clearly determined to uphold when they each get up for breakfast and encounter one another over a dining table. After sharing a few niceties, their primeval urges are soon clearly getting the better of them – as any thought of eating cereal is eclipsed by the tantalising desire for hard, fresh meat. Suffice it to say that it’s not many seconds before the two handsome beauties are sucking each other’s faces off; before both are eagerly reaching into their pants so that they can enjoy the unrivalled delights that are straining away inside!
Blent, in particular, simply can’t get enough of his buddy’s gorgeous joystick, happily slurping on every inch and deep-throating the shaft in the process. But anyone who’s ever seen this blond Dutch wonder before will know that his very keenest ambition is to get cock in his arse; and it comes as no surprise whatsoever that he’s soon laid out over the table, legs outstretched, inviting Levy to bury his hatchet deep inside that hungry little hole.
It’s an invite that doesn’t ever need repeating, of course. Levy’s soon balls-deep in his mate; signalling the start of a fantastic no-holds-barred coupling that sees Blent in a whole series of positions, culminating in him squirting the contents of his balls all over his belly. If that doesn’t get you climaxing, then the sight of the boy from the Hague sucking the jizz out of Levy’s erupting cockhead will almost certainly do the trick. Beautiful!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:39:45
Video: 852x478, AVC (H.264), 2219kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Airtight Contact With Double Fuck

Spermflood San Ramon

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Street Boys
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Muscled Guys, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, Trio Action
10 cum-soaked street boys in XXX hardcore action. Savour and enjoy young twinks from Germany as they suck and fuck, then take loads in the mouth!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:40:48
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2846kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spermflood

Cum Reward For An Expert Deepthroating Service - Abraham Montenegro, Jean Favre Uhersky Brod

From the lust in andrea suarez' eyes you can see he can't wait to explore every inch of sean zevran's muscular physique -- with his tongue! Sean whips out his hard cock and andrea immediately succumbs to his cock-sucking urges by dropping straight to his knees and serving him with wet deep-throat action.
Duration: 26:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3353kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 665.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Reward For An Expert Deepthroating Service - Abraham Montenegro, Jean Favre

Cum Fuckers Yangjiang

Release Year: 2016
Studio: GayBoysStudios
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Muscled Guys, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, Trio Action
Our cum fuckers are horny for sperm and good fuck and suck action.
Enjoy trio sex action and ass lick and fingering. See big dicks fucking small and virign holes.
Don't miss our 10 Cum Fuckers.
Duration: 1:36:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7022kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Fuckers

FrenchDudes Gino plays his debt Charleroi

Release Year: 2015
Studio: FrenchDudes
Cast: Gino, Dick Steven
Genres: Cumshots, Deep throat, Doggy style, Facials, Huge load, Oral sex, In a car parking lot, Big cock, Uncut
We find Gino sitting in the stairwell on his mobile phone when Dick Steven's enters and asks Gino if he has his money that he lent him. Gino doesn't have it all, so Dick says he'll take a blowjob for the balance.
Duration: 20:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1943kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 338.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FrenchDudes Gino plays his debt

Tasty Twinks Sc.2 Cunaripa

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Cumshots
Excellent deepthroat, rimming, and bareback anal until they both reach the most explosive orgasms, with jizz their balls and hard cocks. An exclusive experience for two twinks that love a good fuck.
Duration: 26:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tasty Twinks Sc.2

Griffin & Lorenzo RAW Nyssa

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Griffin, Lorenzo
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Jocks, 69, Rimming, Kissing, Interracial, Cumshots
After seeing Lorenzo with Noah Riley, I knew exactly who I wanted to put him with for his first full-sex scene. Griffin! I admit it, I wanted an easy shoot where the two guys would instantly connect and have amazing chemistry. I was not disappointed. I basically chased these two around for 45 minutes while they did their thing. I only had to chime in if Lorenzo was blocking whatever it was he was doing (he is still learning to let the camera in) and of course stop to take some photos. These two are nicely matched. Lorenzo seems to be a bossy Top, though he admits he can take a 9 inch cock, albeit with a lot of elbow grease, and says he has really liked getting fucked. But you can tell he moves like a Top. I have likely said it before, but the best Tops are also experienced bottoms.Griffin is usually showing off his cock sucking skills, and Lorenzo is impressed, but I think Griffin was equally impressed with Lorenzo's oral skills. He focused on his head, and it drove Griffin crazy with desire. You can also tell Lorenzo loves to eat ass! Chomp!Slightly different ending as Lorenzo bust his load first inside Griffin, then I hustle up from the floor to catch Griffin nutting. Lorenzo cock is just about limp, but the two nearly nut at the same time.And you can tell Lorenzo is going to give us a great show every time. He laps up Griffin's cum and spits it into his mouth!
Duration: 33:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 736.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Griffin & Lorenzo RAW

Время генерации страницы 0.05719 секунды с 9 запросами