View Single Post
Old 01-07-2023, 05:50 PM   #266
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

When Amazons Attack - FullHD 1080p Ryder

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Video language: English
I recently got into a twitter skirmish with a giant woman. Today, her doppelganger appears. She has shoulders bigger than mine, and thighs like Tom Platz, this is one giant bitch. I had to check if she was "snipt" because that's how large she was. The boys, however, prevailed, but they took some shrapnel in the carnage. After some good slaps, she submitted. I almost heard a violin playing when she finally yielded and realized her role. She's as somber, and distant, and just took cock over and over with no fuss. She took 3 loads to the face and took the contents of the whore bowl.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7757kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: When Amazons Attack - FullHD 1080p

Vomit on his penis Opheim

Release Year: 2022
Cast: girl
Genres: Bbw, Dp, Oral, Facial, Anal, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
She was turned out hard and rough. Fastidiously fucked, and vi*.ated like a vassal state under the malevolent hand of Mao--she learned a lot about herself, and was proffered a notion about her place upon the pasture with a plethora of punishments and perversions that would make any pudgy piglet polemically pale with pedantic precariousness. She hated the Yellow Discipline. It made her cry, but she deserved it, and as she sat there in her own filth, whilst taking 3 nuts to her sexy face, and a dog bowl full of abominations upon her head, she was taught the simple facts of patriarchal power and predominance.
Duration: 57:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7755kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vomit on his penis

Working Out Some Issues - FullHD 1080p Wicomico Church

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
We’ve been known to be not only a casting couch, but a couch, too. Many a slut has benefited. We have this showered up hippy, (which is an oxymoron), but a moron none the less. I don’t want want to bore you with minutiae and happenstances, but let’s say she had a moment of clarity as soon as the dick touched her tonsils. Then she demanded respect from her significant other, and we like “yea.”
Duration: 51:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Working Out Some Issues - FullHD 1080p

Nona (Compilation of cum swallow moments & interviews) Waubay

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Nona
Genres: Bukkake, Gokkun, Interview, Sperm, Swallow
This time we have a very unusual Ukrainian girl, Nona.
She is Armenian by nationality and her name is Narine Minasyan.
Narine has repeatedly participated in various erotic photoshoots (see below under the spoiler) and is without exaggeration one of the most beautiful girls who have been filmed in PB.
In the very first interview she says that she likes to swallow cum. But what she's been through, I'm sure, has made her change her mind
The first bukkake consists of two parts: first Narine swallows 50 cumloads in turn, and then she has to drink 43 cumloads from a glass.
This glass of cum she drank for almost 10 minutes. Her facial expressions in the process can be described in three words: despair, disgust and hopelessness.
Constantly holding back her gag reflex, almost crying, she painfully drank the cum all the way down.
And the clue to her reaction is simple: in the video you can see a blurred area that "covers" something in the glass she is holding.
Narine threw up between shots and some of the vomit got in the glass (at the end of the interview after the first shot you can see the vomit on the floor in front of her). That's what was covered up in the video.
She drank spanish cum mixed with her own vomit. What could be more humiliating for a girl?
But you have to hand it to her, in the interview before the second shooting she doesn't mention this moment, only complaining that there was a lot of cum.
Duration: 24:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8788kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nona (Compilation of cum swallow moments & interviews)

6th Sense Oaks

When she was upside down, I thought I was looking at Haley Joel Osment. I did a double take and then she looked like HJO but a tad downsy. That mind fucked me a bit, but the show must go on. She was choking on cock the entire time. She even got feisty once or twice - all 110 lbs of her. She was drilled until her guts started to hurt, and then was drilled some more. 3 facials at the end and some excellent close up action of her misery was the icing on the cake. She licked off all the icing too.
Duration: 53:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 6th Sense
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04791 секунды с 9 запросами