luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Hitzefrei - I Love It When A Lady Rides My Tongue Like A Dick

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Hitzefrei
Cast: Fit XXX Sandy, Dana Jayn
Genres: Blonde, Piercings, Big Tits, Anal, Fingering, Milf, Tattoos, Toys, Lesbian, Lingerie, Bubble Butt, Curvy, pussy eating
Video language: English

'That happens quickly when I'm so horny. Then sweat and pussy juice come together.' And here she is starting another favorite topic of hers: a juicy fuck with a woman. Without restraint, just lots of passion. 'I love it when a lady sits down on my face and rides my tongue like a dick. I try to lick them as deeply as possible. Then her juice runs right in my mouth and I swallow greedily. I want that velvety taste on my tongue, this incredible aroma of a horny pussy.' Yes, Dana loves versatility in bed. 'I must say, if the woman has well-trained muscles and you put your tongue deep inside her, then she can really squeeze the tongue tightly.' From Dana Jayn's production notes

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2253kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 439.6 MB

Download Hitzefrei - I Love It When A Lady Rides My Tongue Like A Dick

Girls Out West - Resolution

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Girls Out West
Cast: Laney Day, Olive G
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Squirt, Hairy, Facesitting, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
Video language: English

New year is a great time for reflection and thinking up some resolutions. Laney and Olive both have sex on the brain, but in very different ways. Laney wants to indulge in a non stop fuck fest all year long, while Olive is all about the tease, and the thought of holding off on sex all year, the ultimate edge play, is enough to make her want to cum without even touching herself! It's not 2021 yet though - there is still half an hour left and these hotties want to make the most of it! Join them as they lick and fuck each other's hairy pussies. Who needs fireworks when you have Olive squirting all over your face!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:37
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8826kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Girls Out West - Resolution
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12230 секунды с 9 запросами