WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Orias makes a guy hard with her feet

Orias makes a guy hard with her feet

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 207 MiB

Description: Orias is a naughty lady who just loves teasing a fellow with her hot petite feet. She is great at giving out a kinky jerking off instruction which only involves her petite toes.nTen long sexy toes are waiting for you. Imagine right now if they were wrapped around that shaft of yours. How would that feel? Sliding up and down your cock which would probably get really hard just by feeling these perfect feet. You would not have to do any work. Just enjoy my feet's firm grip. But before we get too frisky, I just want you to rub the tip of your dick on my soles.nFeel all that wrinkly texture with the head of your boner. You just cannot wait for me to show off my feet so you can masturbate to them, can you? I can just sit here and watch you play dirty games with my toes. You cannot resist them. I know there is nothing you want more than to feel my gorgeous feet on your dong and those tight balls. All you crave is to cover my sexy feet with your cum. That would be the ultimate fantasy for you.n - Orias
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Orias makes a guy hard with her feet
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14495 секунды с 9 запросами