Cast video:
Name: Luna Vera getting freaky with her JOI skills for you

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 123 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 4 min 8 s

Genre: Femdom, Female
Description: Gorgeous mistress Luna Vera has the best time while teasing a horny fellow with her petite body and some dirty talking. This cute brunette gives out the naughtiest JOI which can make any prick pulsate.nYou know that I have brought you here for some fun. Why don't you take off your pants and show me that little dick of yours? I am going to let you admire my body while you jerk off. You think you can do that for me? I want you to show me how hard you can get and how much jizz you have saved for me. I want to see it all: the motions, the facial expressions and, of course, the stroking.nGrab your member and start tugging on it. Now feast your eyes on my ass. Don't you just wish you could touch it and taste it? Even my tits are gorgeous and soft. Plus, I can see that they are getting you more aroused. Wow! Look at you grow! Come on, play with your prick while I am teasing you with my formidable curves. Show me how much you want me by making your love tool super stiff.n - Luna Vera

DOWNLOAD FILE: Luna Vera getting freaky with her JOI skills for you - 123 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14302 секунды с 9 запросами