WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Orias locks up a guy for a lesbian cuckold

Orias locks up a guy for a lesbian cuckold

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 5 min 40 s
Size: 209 MiB

Description: Orias is a skinny babe who had just about enough of her kinky slave so she decided to put him in a cage and also to lock up his dick. This fellow will not have a lot of fun while watching a lesbian game and being in a chastity device.nI don't know why you keep coming here. It is not like I am going to give you any more attention. I mean, why would I? The most you can do for me is entertain me. And you sitting here, flirting with me is not very fun. You think you deserve to play with my hot body? I don't think so. The only thing you deserve is to live in a tiny cage and once I lock you in it I will be able to do whatever I want. I will even bring my girlfriends over and you will not be able to touch us.nThat actually does not solve my problem since I know you will find a way to touch yourself. Well, if your body is in a cage, how about I put your cock in one, too. Each and every time I have my beautiful women here oiling me and showering with me you will feel some pain from your chastity device.n - Orias
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Orias locks up a guy for a lesbian cuckold
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.24348 секунды с 9 запросами