View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 10:48 AM   #455
Gainshade

Поблагодарили 142 раз(а) в 142 сообщениях

All my threads

Gainshade Он может собой гордиться.Gainshade Он может собой гордиться.
Default Boobs A Poppin 3

Boobs A Poppin 3

Year: 2003
Cast: Elizabeth Lawrence, Lani Kaluha, Missy Monroe, Holly Daze, Loni, Dave Hardman, Johnny Thrust, Joel Lawrence, Marc Cummings
Tags: Anal, Big Tits, Straight, Split Scenes, Oral
Description: Holly Daze hails from Southern California and has two of the ripest and gorgeous titties you can get. Holly was nervous about being with another woman in the scene but quickly got over it as soon as she saw Joel's big cock.Loni is from the Philippines. When I first saw the pictures of her, I could not believe how perfect her tits were. She's a sexual dynamo and man can she do a titty dance for ya!Missy is an 18-year-old with perky tits from Vegas. I doubt you'll see her again, as her boyfriend didn't know she was down in L.A. making blue movies. But we'll remember Missy because tits like hers you don't forget. Plus she had about six orgasms during the filming of this flick ... and that was just on camera.Elizabeth is an Australian import with tits a bit on the small side. But this video is about great tits and I loved her tits. So here she is. She even let Dave fuck her up the ass and didn't even charge us extra.Lani is 18-years-old and, at the time of this video, was still in high school being a cheerleader. So we picked her up after practice and she showed us her gorgeous breasts. Then we filmed her having sex. Hopefully she will make more videos before she goes to college.
Duration: 00:18:22 + 00:18:48 + 00:17:34 + 00:18:29
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 640x480 (4:3), 29.970 fps, ~1 136 Kbps avg, 0.123 bit/pixel
Audio: 22.05 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~64.0 Kbps
Filesize: 158 MB + 162 MB + 151 MB + 159 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:

Gainshade is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10834 секунды с 9 запросами