Thread: Gonzo-movies!
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2023, 04:26 PM   #2636
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Alexia Anders - Nice Guys Finish Last (2023)

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Alexia Anders
Genres: Gonzo, POV
Video language: English

College cutie Alexia Anders was stuck needing a ride, so a friend of a friend came and picked the barely legal cutie up. Sitting in his car in a very short dress, the exotic babe had fun flirting and showing her sexy legs. She suggested they find a place to park, she got out of the car, went to her knees right next to it, and took his hard cock in her mouth. With her small tits out, this coed sucked his dick so good he was rock hard in minutes. He took her back to his place where the two nearly ripped their clothes off as they went to the floor and fucked like wildfire. She bounced on his hard dick, riding him in a few different positions before getting bent over and pounded from behind. Moving her to the couch, he laid her back and buried his dick so deep inside her tight, shaved pussy he couldn't hold back any longer. Pulling out, he shot his wad all over her flat stomach then slid back inside her wet, well-fucked pussy to milk every last drop of pleasure out of this moment!

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7750kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Alexia Anders - Nice Guys Finish Last (2023)

Lenas Orgasm Therapy

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lena Anderson
Genres: Bondage, Restraint, Toys, Electricity, Orgasm, Real Orgasm, Fingering, , 1080p
Video language: English

When I was tying Lena to the table she was basically wiggling around with anticipation and delight like a puppy. She said that "I should offer orgasm therapy as a service". Ugh stop it Lena.
I some of her cum off the table and froze it in liquid nitrogen in case I'm ever the scientist in charge of Plan B from "Interstellar" and the world needs clones of the perfect women.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Lenas Orgasm Therapy
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06299 секунды с 9 запросами