View Single Post
Old 01-05-2023, 11:51 AM   #1095
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Joy of Suffering Avinger

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
Video language: English
The world was black. I tried to feel around with my hands and feet as I was dragged into the room.
The utter silence inside the thick leather was deafening. I had no idea what to expect. I had been beaten before.
had worked for Paintoy where I was severely beaten. On Hardtied I was used sexually for pleasure.
With OT though I didn't know what would happen.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Joy of Suffering

Bailey Blue - Sealed Shut Slut Cuche

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Bailey Blue is bound in a position that gives new meaning to "face down; ass up". Her exposed holes are pointing towards the heavens and begging to be filled. I start with a few fingers, but that's not enough for this slut. She wants all of her holes stuffed. That's why we call her “Sealed Shut Slut”.
But that's not all this submissive blonde wants. She craves pain as well as pleasure. With a pair of floggers in tow, I begin to create my own art on the masterpiece that she brought to me today (her ass.) The flogging builds until I unleash powerful vibrations directly to her clit making Bailey cum hard in her metal bondage.
Duration: 40:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6785kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bailey Blue - Sealed Shut Slut

Heavy Metal Part 2 - Casey Calvert Klamath

Last time I had Casey Calvert we talked about how much she wanted to learn about Heavy Metal. I kept her laid out and spread wide that time, so I could get to her tits and pussy. Today her accomodations are not so spacious. The box she's in gives me access to her ass, feet, cunt and face, all while keeping her suspended and confined.
When I do let her out it is just to bend her over. The stocks are mounted so they can keep her face down and her ass up in the air, the perfect position for a beauty like Casey.
Duration: 43:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heavy Metal Part 2 - Casey Calvert

InfernalRestraints The Maid Mandy Muse Grafton

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Mandy Muse
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
At the remote house in the mountains her client, O.T., has some... bizarre requests. When she calls the home office to complain she finds out that she is in deeper than she could have imagined.
Duration: 1:11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints The Maid Mandy Muse

Punish Her - Lotus Port Isabel

Her place is set at the table and Lotus is ready for her meal. It's a heavy dose of tease and denial. If she wants to cum she'll have to learn to hold it until he gives her permission. A skill she just can't seem to get right.
Each position is harder than the last. In that difficulty Lotus finds that her desire to orgasm is that much more intense. A true bondage slut. Each time she is able to orgasm he ups the ante.
On the shelf with her ass out he canes her and stretches her cunt open for Mr Pogo to enter her. It's her last chance to hold back the tide of her orgasm, but will she have the mental fortitude?
Duration: 34:48
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1180kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 326.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punish Her - Lotus

Audition part 3 Belhaven

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
Lead out to the barn, the British beauty is bound to a wooden beam with rope pulled tight around her neck. Kneeling against the hard, filthy floor, she languishes and moans desperately. PD hangs one leg from the beam then beats the helpless captive with a bundle of rope.
Duration: 1:09:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4811kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Audition part 3

Spanking Sarah Gregory - Sarah Spanked Babysitter Spanked Park Hills

Sarah has been a very naughty girl not wanting to go to bed and being a little brat to the babysitter. Babysitter Christina decides to take it upon herself to give Sarah a spanking. When step-mom comes come and walks in on this she is shocked, no one spanks her except herself. To Christina's surprise, she is then pulled over the lap and spanked just how Sarah was spanked. Sarah sits back and makes fun of Christina smiling and teasing her. Step-Mom is very upset at Sarah for this and plans now herself to deal with her bratty step-daughter when she is done spanking the babysitter. After Christina is sent on her way, it is Sarah's turn for a dose of the hand and hairbrush on her naughty little bottom until she is crying real tears. Step-Mommy won't put up with this brattiness from her sweet . Sarah is hugged and sent to bed with a very sore bottom.
Duration: 14:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 25111kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking Sarah Gregory - Sarah Spanked Babysitter Spanked
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05048 секунды с 9 запросами