WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Nikki Brooks prepares you for a night out

Nikki Brooks prepares you for a night out

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 4 min 24 s
Size: 163 MiB

Description: Nikki Brooks is up for a kinky session with a fellow who really wants to experience dressing up like a chick. This hot blonde goddess will treat a hunk with a great girls' night out as well.nYou should be yourself around me and besides, just because you have a cock doesn't mean you cannot look pretty. Be a good little boy and let me dress you up. You were acting like a perv the other day, and sniffing this particular piece of clothing but all of that is nonsense. You wanted to see if this orange lingerie was going to fit you. Don't worry, it is your size. And do not be concerned about the bra area, we can find you the one that fits and stuff it.nAlso, I am going put some makeup on you and completely change your face. Nobody is going to know it is really you. We can go out after I am done feminizing you. Just think about all those boys who are going to be drooling over you. I want to see you play with one of the boys' cocks and see those hands go up or down his shorts.n - Nikki Brooks
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Nikki Brooks prepares you for a night out
WildHare87 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13321 секунды с 9 запросами