Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Anal Bondage Neversink

Release Year: 2000
Studio: Grapik Art Productions
Cast: Blake Harper, Drew Stevens
Genres: Fetish, BDSM, Shaving, Spanking, Muscles, Extreme, Penetration
Sadistic Master Blake Harper makes his blonde slave earn his rewards. Ass shaving, boot licking, action, hard paddling fucked with dildos, Suspension, more hard paddling, self fisting tight bondage. Slave Drew Stevens holds nothing back.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:49:43
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1465kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Bondage

Skylar Blu Gets Fisted, Fucked & Jizzed In The Face By A Horny, Big-Dicked Stud! De Peyster

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DirtyFuckers.Staxus
Cast: Billy Rubens, Skylar Blu
Genres: Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Bondage, Dildo, Fisting, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshot
We’ve all known for a long time that Skylar Blu is an insatiable bottom – a boy who quite simply lives to be fucked and to have his ass-hole stretched on a nigh-on permanent basis. But sometimes – as on this occasion – his appetite for a good old-fashioned anal pounding astounds even those of us who’ve be almost numbed to his antics! Of course, the fact that the lad is quite literally on-heat is apparent from the off, as he promptly stuffs a dildo up his pucker. But his desires simply intensify the moment that Billy Rubens walks in through the door – and understandably so. Rubens is, after all, a fuckin’ gorgeous bastard who could have his way with pretty much most of us; but Blu’s got a longing for big-time abuse, and the arrival of his divine fuck-buddy simply drives the fellow into overdrive. Before you know it, the lad’s laid out prostrate so that he can take as much raw fist that Rubens can into his ass; before the top decides it’s time for Blu to taste the dick of a real man and (having handcuffed the guy) thrusts his own rock-hard knob deep inside instead! Suffice to report that young Blu’s pucker is more than adept at swallowing the full length of man-meat between Rubens’s thighs – not exactly a surprise given his earlier fisting! What may amaze, however, is the sheer intensity of this coupling; which finally culminates in Blu jizzing all over his own belly and Rubens squirting a fabulous wad of cum all over Blu’s face. All in all, a scene that just has to be savoured!
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9754kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skylar Blu Gets Fisted, Fucked & Jizzed In The Face By A Horny, Big-Dicked Stud!

Fisting His Snug Little Bottom (Joel Tamir, Alex Whale) Todos Santos

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Joel Tamir, Alex Whale
Genres: Blowjob, Jerking Off, Big Dicks, Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Cumshots, Moaning, Smooth, Twinks, Uncut
Video language: English
Joel and Alex are so infatuated with each other because of their youthful, uncut cocks. They are both so slim and smooth with huge uncut cocks that they can lick and suck while working together towards the main event. Alex is cute and gets his pucker picked, but Joel soon takes over and fucks him raw. He ramming it with his huge warm...
Duration: 28:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5773kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fisting His Snug Little Bottom (Joel Tamir, Alex Whale)

More Manholes Schooleys Mountain

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios, Fisting Central
Cast: Bobby Black, Eric Michaels, Tommy Lewis, Michael Starr, Hernando
Genres: Fisting, Handball, Butt Play, Fantasies, Fetish, Kink, Group, Muscles
Re-inspired by the Classic Original, I decided to film an entirely new fisting film based loosely on the original. I have called this new Chris Ward fisting film More Manholes. This one stars Eric Michaels and Bobby Black, two of my favorite performers from my early years at another studio. These two superstar switch-hitting punch-fisters are joined by a cast of other stunning talents (including Tommy Lewis and Michael Starr in a first ever twink fisting scene!). Hernando, the latino stud from Fistpack One, finally shows his face and the true depth of his amazing hole in a solo that I filmed myself (he is my boyfriend so this is actually one of my "private movies" - it was so good I had to share it!).
More Manholes features excellent double fisting, over a solid hour of punch fisting, and just about every other kind of kinky butt play imaginable! Also, in an homage to Chris Rage himself, I filmed fisting a butt hole and finger fucking a cock hole at the same time!
Duration: 1:34:04
Video: 544x384, XviD, 1076kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 835.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: More Manholes

Slave's First Fisting Gallupville

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Gay, Unusual, Fisting, Dildo
Video language: English
Kinky gays Angel Garcia and David Luca in extreme hard anal fisting action.
Duration: 23:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave's First Fisting

DarkAlleyMedia Fistenberg Returns Upham

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Matthias Von Fistenberg, Viktor Rom, Manu Perronash, Manuel
Genres: Fisting, Bareback, Muscles, Tattoos, Euro, Uncut, Latino
Matthias Von Fistenberg, the master of hardcore makes his triumph return to fill the void he left behind and fill his sexy ass with fist.
Duration: 59:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1261kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 615.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DarkAlleyMedia Fistenberg Returns

Smoking Pistons - Oil Change vol.2 Belt

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Cazzo Film
Cast: Fred Faurtin, Darren Robins, Andreas Stich, Breno Lopez, Casper Stone, Josh Ford, Justin, Marcel Schlutt, Max Schneider, Mo, Rafael Alencar
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Threesome, Toy, Fisting, Masturbation, Cumshot
In the garage there’s heavy traffic! Every chance they get the oil dripping mechanics pump their pistons...on the hood, on a Harley and on the highway! Dudes under high pressure who fuck everything to pieces!
Duration: 1:32:56
Video: 720x544, XviD, 2647kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smoking Pistons - Oil Change vol.2

Время генерации страницы 0.05540 секунды с 9 запросами