WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Nikki Brooks decides to let you play with her feet

Nikki Brooks decides to let you play with her feet

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 4 min 16 s
Size: 168 MiB

Description: Nikki Brooks is a naughty mistress who loves teasing with her amazing feet which is exactly what her submissive slave needs. The alluring blonde is great at giving out kinky foot related jerking off instructions.nYou know you bore me sometimes but I put I with you because you seem to be turned on by one part of my body in particular. It is not my tits or my ass. There is something about my feet that just gets you so excited. How about you do something for me and I will do something for you? I want you to jerk off without any help, just by staring at my feet and I will let you cum all over my pretty soles. You can cover them up in that nice warm jizz of yours.nI can already see that you are hard so you might as well grab your cock and start stroking. I can make a tight little pussy out of my feet for you to fuck. I know you want to feel my feet wrapped around your boner. There is nothing that excites you more than this. I love watching you struggle, so why don't you rub the tip of your cock on my heels?n - Nikki Brooks
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Nikki Brooks decides to let you play with her feet
WildHare87 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16602 секунды с 9 запросами