Freak13 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default I want you to be my sissy slut slave NOW

I want you to be my sissy slut slave NOW

Genre: Femdom, Female,

Pictures: 16
Max. Resolution: 1080x1920
Size: 1 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

Penny Barber wants to play a kinky game with her man which involves a white pair of panties. This hot naked brunette adores teasing a randy guy with her words and sissifying instructions.nI think you are the sweetest man I have even known. Do people tell you that you are too nice sometimes? There is a kind of delicate innocence about you. I don't want you to take this the wrong way but there is kind of a feminine quality that you possess. Do you feel like you are a little bit girly? I got you some things that kind of match your sweet innocent personality.nAre you getting kind of hard over these white panties and the thought of wearing them? Maybe you would like to be fucked while wearing these. Put them on. I would be hot to blow you with your cock sticking out of these panties. Do you want a blowjob? In order to get it, you will have to wear these. Get naked for me, but do it really slow. I want you to feel how much you want to fuck me with every piece of clothes that you take off.n - Penny Barber

Download Links:
>>>I want you to be my sissy slut slave NOW
Freak13 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04634 секунды с 9 запросами