WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Mistress Selena wears a sexy red outfit for your session

Mistress Selena wears a sexy red outfit for your session

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 156 MiB

Description: Selena dolled up in some sexy lingerie for a naughty session with a fortunate fellow. This gorgeous brunette goddess adores showing off her hot curves while talking dirty and giving out some amazing JOI.nDo you like my red hot lingerie? I bet it makes you want to touch yourself. Red always makes people think of sex so because of that I want you to pull your dick out. Start playing with it right now while imagining how nice this material must feel. It is soft and silky and really arousing. Stroke that boner of yours in a slow sensual way.nYou keep doing that while I show you my cute outfit. I know you like the way I look in it but moreover, I know that you would love to see what is underneath it. I love teasing you. You can fantasize all you want, but I am not taking it off. I want you to just start pumping your prick like you are ready to blow your load. Enjoy the sight of me while you are playing with yourself. It really turns me on, knowing you are jerking off just for me.n - Mistress Selenan
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Mistress Selena wears a sexy red outfit for your session
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04597 секунды с 9 запросами