WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Mistress Amai Lui teases your puny dick in chastity

Mistress Amai Lui teases your puny dick in chastity

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 6 min 34 s
Size: 243 MiB

Description: Cute mistress Amai wants to teach a lesson to her nasty slave who has been playing with his boner a bit too much. This adoring brunette in pink lingerie has a master plan which involves a heavy chastity device.nSomebody has been spending a bit much time in front of his computer and jerking off. So what can we do to remedy this situation? This chastity is my solution to the chronic masturbator in you. I need to lock up your penis and keep the key. Imagine trying to jerk off while wearing this heavy device. I know you will attempt playing with yourself since you cannot go from masturbating every day to just quitting.nI can just see you trying to rub your dong while precum is leaking out of it. If you turn out to be a good boy, maybe I will give you a little tease with my tongue, but the bottom line is this is where you need to be. The only way your brain is going to work right is if your member is locked up. Maybe then you will be able to do something productive.n - Amai Lui
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Mistress Amai Lui teases your puny dick in chastity
WildHare87 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04005 секунды с 9 запросами