View Single Post
Old 12-31-2022, 03:09 PM   #39
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Aubrey Kate - Upside Down Cocksuckers Whitney

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Aubrey Kate
Genres: Hardcore, Big Tits, Anal, Deepthroat, Gonzo, Blowjob, Big Dick, Ass to mouth, Blonde, Outdoor, Trans, Tattoo & Piercing
Video language: English
On a poolside patio under bright sunlight, TS superstar Aubrey Kate flaunts long legs and big boobs with chewy, pink nipples. The longhaired, blue-eyed blonde sports artful tattoos, pink sunglasses and fishnet lingerie. From behind dark shades, muscular Dante Colle sees the intriguing bulge in her panties. Indoors, Dante caresses and kisses her toes, and they make out sensually. Aubrey gives him a deepthroat blowjob; he grips her long hair for a face fuck that makes her slobber. The athletic lovers go out onto the grass for naked cartwheels and full-body flips! Aubrey bends backward; with her head upside-down, she sucks his dick. She's still upside-down when he slurps her she-dick. Outdoors and back inside, each easily swallows the other's boner. Dante rims and fingers Aubrey's asshole. With her limber legs bent back almost behind her head, he buttfucks her. She gasps, masturbates and chokes giving ass-to-mouth head. Aubrey spreads her cheeks for a sitting, spit-lubed buttfuck. As she grinds into him, her she-schlong flips wildly. Dante manhandles Aubrey through a standing fuck. On the bed, he grips and manipulates her limbs, power-plowing her into the mattress. He drills her mouth from above as streams of spit cascade down her face to her hair. They share 69. Flexible Dante manages to fuck Aubrey while standing on his head! When he performs a handstand, she blows his big cock A2M-style. Some more outdoor sexual contortion leads to an indoor climax: Aubrey strokes his meat intensely, talking dirty. A cum facial splashes her tongue, chin and titties. She sucks his cock clean and then laps spunk from her skin and the floor.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5242kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aubrey Kate - Upside Down Cocksuckers

Big Tit Teen Gabbie Carter Squirts For You Vancouver

Cast: Gabbie Carter
Genres: Big Butts, Big Cocks, Big Tits, Blondes, Blowjobs, Cum On Tits, Deep Throat, Facial, Natural, Squirting, Teen
Gabbie Carter is already naked to start this scene from Manuel's "Raw #41". Which is great news all the way around, especially since we need the extra time to take in her humongous hooters. Gabbie's teats are a treat for the eyes, but careful as these headlights could cause you to go blind (or at least turn Japanese)... Her pretty face and blue eyes aren't bad either. Manuel seems to enjoy them as they stare up at him while his dick is being sucked. He returns the oral favor and we gain an even greater appreciation of Carter's mountainous mams. Sheesh! Did we mention they are huge? Gabbie climbs aboard Ferrara's pole and really grinds. Manuel keeps encouraging and smacks her round ass until it's red. At one point Gabbie's boobs are put in so much motion we worry about the safety of the performers! Side note: Should Gabbie Carter scenes require helmets moving forward? Well this scene does have an uncut helmet and Manuel uses it to pound Carter's pussy. Placing Gabbie in Raw's well known POV headfirst doggy highlights Carter's tits even further. Manuel fucks Carter until she tosses his salad. Then she swallows as much of Manuel's cum as she can after he fires the first shot.
Duration: 55:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7859kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Tit Teen Gabbie Carter Squirts For You

Tiffany Tatum - Your wife or my slut? Switch on the lights and see (2021) Monroe Bridge

Cast: Tiffany Tatum
Genres: Public Sex, Cuckold
Today I decided to visit my friend, he wanted to introduce me to his new girlfriend. She was simply incredible – her long legs, firm booty, and blue eyes were enough to drive any man wild with lust. She glanced at me playfully, it was obvious that she also liked me. What happened next is something I like to call “The Hand of God”! The lights turned off all of a sudden and we were left in pitch-darkness. - What the hell? Lemme take care of it… - my friend said. Suddenly, I felt my denim pants sliding down as someone’s wet mouth started pleasuring my cock… The lights turned back on as unexpectedly as before – I got to see my friend’s face when he caught us in the act! He was confused and angry, all at first. - What the fuck do you think you’re doing? Grabbed the wrong cock in the dark? – he shouted. I decided to calm him down by offering him some money I had in my pocket. - Look, man, this kinda stuff happens more than you think… don’t be mad! At least get something out of it, okay?
Duration: 28:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11600kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tiffany Tatum - Your wife or my slut? Switch on the lights and see (2021)

Jade Matthews - Hot Pink (2022) Melvindale

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jade Matthews
Genres: Solo, Masturbation
Blue eyed cougar Jade Matthews looks so fuckable in her sheer nightie and silkie robe that you'll be itching to get your hands all over her. Watch and enjoy as she squeezes her big boobies and then goes to work on her greedy cooch with a big vibrator that fills her right up and brings her off.
Duration: 16:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13131kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jade Matthews - Hot Pink (2022)

PervCity - Leggy Amazon Submits Big Ass to Massive Dick Rocky River

Studio: PervCity
Cast: Ramon Nomar, Rocky Emerson
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Anal, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Tattoos, Facial, Ass to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Gagging, Face Fucking, Gonzo, Foot Fetish, Bubble Butt, Fishnets, rimming, pussy eating
Rocky Emerson has a tall and commanding presence, but when she sees Ramon Nomar's big dick for the first time, she instantly submits. The inked Amazon could worship that cock all day long with gagging deepthroat. But when he rips through her fishnets, she welcomes his hard-on up her big ass. As he fucks her , the tall submissive finally begs for his cum, which shoots across her sparkling blue eyes.
Duration: 53:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4698kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PervCity - Leggy Amazon Submits Big Ass to Massive Dick
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16651 секунды с 9 запросами