View Single Post
Old 12-31-2022, 08:53 AM   #2452
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dark Lusts Lead Hot New Boy To Titus Snow’s Spunk & Piss Fest! Penns Park

Cast: Andy Scott, Titus Snow
Genres: Blowjob, Anal, Bareback, Riding, Pissing, Shaved, Tattoos, Masturbation, Kissing, Cum In Ass, Facial Cumshot, Twinks, Uncut
Video language: English
There’s a distinctly Czech-noir feel to the opening moments of this horny little escapade, as the almost deranged Titus Snow creeps around a local wood trying to find someone to love. It’s a bizarre concept for sure; but it gets even creepier when he stumbles upon new boy, Andy Scott, who’s happily whiling away his time lying on the forest floor, looking up at the autumnal canopy. Suffice it to say the young newbie doesn’t get to remain undisturbed for long; with Snow dragging the poor lad to his feet, smooching the unsuspecting fellow and then bustling him back to his lair – in this instance, his city apartment!
By this point, there’s no denying that Scott is completely under Snow’s spell – and with little wonder really given the eager manner with which the young Brit pulls the chap’s cock out and begins to deep-throat him. After all, who in their right mind would refuse that kind of attention? Moments later and Scott is returning the favour – arguably even more enthusiastically! – with a blow-job on his assailant’s totally hairless shaft that is completely at odds with his initial reluctance.
Anyone who’s seen Snow in action previously, however, knows that what he really wants is the feel of Scott’s handsome ramrod in his butt – an ambition he promptly achieves by mounting his newfound lover’s lap and bouncing up and down on the fellow’s rod for all he’s worth. No surprise that Scott is unable to hold back for long – delivering a fine wad of cum on his hole, before pissing it away. Cue a frenetic finale of jizz and the golden yellow nectar that leaves both lads utterly soaked!
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 647.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dark Lusts Lead Hot New Boy To Titus Snow’s Spunk & Piss Fest!

Bitched Out By Pig Boy Goose Creek

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Machofucker
Cast: aka Ben
Genres: Anal Oral Sex, Big Cock, Black, Interracial, Bareback, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos
Stunning Czech hunk Pig Boy bitches-out Jaggy the ruff way. The very ruff way! The hardest MF-Video since Slim`s "Destroyed!". Seeing is believing.
Duration: 12:45
Video: 720x400, MP4V, 3449kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 334.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitched Out By Pig Boy

Inter Breeders Rome City

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Dark Alley Media Raw Riders Studios
Cast: Devin Chase, Leo, NY Playboi, Patrick Stone, Raider, Skinny Pimp, Taylor Anderson, X-Man
Genres: Bareback, Oral Anal Sex, Freshmen, Uncut Cocks, Interracial, Men of Color, Tattoos
Raw Riders have collected four of the finest dark-skinned studs, eager to splatter their seed deep inside some premium white tail. These hung thugs are primed to pound these willing bottom-sluts harder then they've had it before.
Duration: 1:19:54
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1220kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 791.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Inter Breeders

10 Enormous 19yr Ukrainian fat large colossal cock fucks Sunnyside

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Hung Young Brit, Tim Gottfrid
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Twink, Uncut
He insisted on a Condomless-Fuck as well! His dick is absolutely Gigantic - extremely sizeable over 10 inch when full hard. Super extended version - he was fucking me all day it was that crazy - our vid is so long its in 2 bits with never a dull moment! He was fucking me 4 so long I wanted to show ya all how I could take it. By far one of the cheekiest little smiles on his face. Tthere was a spark right there - I wasn’t just imagining that- you
can totally see theres something between this fit fucker and me - I think his really into me - I know I say that about all the videos but this one really
is** Over 20 times ive counted that he fucks me in different positions!
Duration: 26:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7696kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Enormous 19yr Ukrainian fat large colossal cock fucks

Triple breeding for my favorite twink Douglas City

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Tayte Hanson
Genres: Bareback, Anal, Oral, Cumshot, Kissing, Muscles, Twink, Older/Younger, Rimming, Tattoos
Amazing male Tayte Hanson triple fucks his favorite twink. From his OnlyFans page! Enjoy!
Duration: 22:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 971.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Triple breeding for my favorite twink

The Last Course Cahone

Cast: Michael Boston, Chris Damned, Michael DelRay, Jim Fit, Dante Colle, Dakota Payne, Johnny Ford
Genres: Muscle, Bareback, Deep Throat, Oral, Anal, Big Cocks, Orgy, Group, Tattoos, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshots
Since James is finally at the dinner, some questions can be answered. But not before Toby reems James out for inviting him to a dinner with a bunch of deviants. James is tender toward his ex-boyfriend, though he has more pressing matters on his mind. He invited them all to the house, because they've all had sex with him, and he needs to come clean. He knows he didn't treat people right and because of his condition, James is on a new, righteous path. He wants to right his wrongs.
When Brad asks what they're doing there, James reveals the contents of the suitcase. All the men are floored by its contents. Once they process the pages that lay in front of them, James explains that he wants to thank each of them for making him the man he is today. He just has one last request for them, and it includes hot sex and a lot of cum. Being the upstanding citizens that they are, the men oblige James. It's only right.
Duration: 42:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2240kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 764.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Last Course

Bareback pounding (Austin Wilde, Judas King) New Roads

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Austin Wilde, Judas King
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Black, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos
It's been quite some time since Austin has only wanted to get fucked by one of my models instead of sliding his big dick in them too. But when he saw Judas' chiseled bod and eagerness to fuck him, he was all about it. After some fun out in the woods with the other guys, they hit the sheets. Judas has an oral fixation, and Austin's huge dick wasn't complaining as he worshipped every inch of it. Licking. Sucking. Smelling. If you love kissing, you'll already love this because their passion and kissing is almost as hot as the fucking. Almost. Judas spit on his dick, and slid it in Austin's hole.... inch by inch until he was balls deep. You know a bottom is enjoying it when he throws his hands behind his head, and lets his top have his way with his hole. Not to mention getting fucked doggystyle, and literally pulling his top towards him to go deeper. Judas eventually busted his load all over and in Austin's ass, only to continue fucking and jerking Austin's load out!
Duration: 21:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7870kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback pounding (Austin Wilde, Judas King)

Время генерации страницы 0.04501 секунды с 9 запросами