View Single Post
Old 12-30-2022, 03:22 PM   #239
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lolly Dames - My Big Black Assistant Etna

Cast: Lolly Dames
Genres: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Doggystyle, Dress, Fake Tits, Hardcore, Interracial, Mature, Milf, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved Pussy, White, Wild
When Lolly Dames complains to her husband about all the things that need to get done around the house he hires an assistant, James Angel, to help her out. Lolly welcomes James and shows him all the chores that he needs to do. After he’s done, Lolly lures him to the bedroom with the excuse of needing to fix the TV, but when James turns around and sees Lolly big tits completely out, she reveals her true intentions: James must satisfy her naughty cravings with his BBC!
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11721kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lolly Dames - My Big Black Assistant

Victoria Nyx - Italian Stunner Has a Tight Pussy Ravsted

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Blowjob, Deepthroat, Standing Doggy, POV Doggy, POV Cowgirl, Standing Missionary, POV Standing Missionary, Cum in Mouth, Cum Swallow.
Video language: English
While walking in the park, I met this sexy Italian woman named Victoria Nyx. Victoria was studying at the local university, and she was happy to stop and chat. Being a student, I knew she was on a tight budget, so I offered her a few euros if I could get a better look at her beautiful figure. Victoria agreed, and she flashed me her perfect natural boobs and nice, firm ass. After handing over some more cash to the raven-haired stunner, she followed me to a secluded area where she gave me a sensational deepthroat blowjob. I face fucked the tattooed slut, then she bent over to take a doggystyle pounding. Next, Victoria climbed on my thick cock and rode me cowgirl-style while I played with her perky nipples, and afterwards I banged her in missionary position. After orgasming multiple times, the slim babe kneeled down and wanked me off, then she swallowed all my cum!
Duration: 31:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5665kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Victoria Nyx - Italian Stunner Has a Tight Pussy

Chubby Ass Fuck Monongahela

Cast: Moon Baby
Moon Baby is a tattooed, big boobed, brunette super-fat slut that Jay is anxious to ravage. They undress while amorously kissing and caressing each other, eager to fulfill their carnal cravings. When Jay unfurls his humongous horse cock, she gluttonously devours it, sucking him with sluttish, wolfish hunger while doing her best to shove every massive inch down her gullet. Jay then brutishly plows her voracious bald cunt in missionary as she frantically fingers her clit, moaning wildly in orgiastic exultation. He continues pummeling her pussy in spoon, fiercely drilling his donkey dick into her hungry hole while she moans and wails ecstatically. After greedily sucking her slut sauce from his dork, she mounts him in cowgirl, her big fat ass frantically humps him with fiery feral fervor, racing to her hedonistic Valhalla like some wild beast, exploding in a moaning, screaming, primitive orgasm. Once in doggie with his thumb firmly wedged up her ass, Jay barbarically slams his monster cock into her as she thrusts and grinds her ass back onto him, moaning and howling in sluttish jubilation. Then, with her lying on her side with one leg over his shoulder, he barbarously pile drives his titanic tool into her asshole while she frenetically fingers her clit, moaning and squealing in whorish rapture as a torrent of screaming, guttural, primal orgasms burst forth. He finally lets loose a geyser of goo that spews hot cum into and all over her mouth, leaving her with a big happy glazed smile on her face.
Duration: 27:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5520kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chubby Ass Fuck

Heavy Humpin' Holly Universal

Cast: Holly Jayde
Holly is a redheaded, big boobed, tons-of-fun corpulent cutie, and Chad is beside himself kissing, fondling, and burying his face in her titanic tits, fanning the smoldering embers of her passion into a raging inferno. With her passions ablaze, she sensually savors sucking his potent prick with epicurean delight. Chad oils up her monumental fun bags for a brisk titty fuck before licking her bald harlot’s hole and then barbarously plowing his steely shaft into her garden of lecherous longings while she fingers her clit, moaning in sluttish exultation. She then mounts his fuck-pole in cowgirl, her big fat ass fiercely humping him with unbridled lust as she moans ecstatically, erupting in a gut-wrenching orgasm. Once in doggie, Chad brutishly slams his meat stick into her with fury while she moans, screams, and squeals in whorish jubilation. Rolling her into spoon, he diligently drills his dingus into her with fiery fervor as her fatty mounds undulate with every thrust. Her moans and screams of ecstatic sluttish rapture fill the room until he pulls out to spray paint a copious coating of cum all over her face.
Duration: 27:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5636kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heavy Humpin' Holly

New Plumper Gets Pumped Dagsboro

Cast: Crystal Valentine
Crystal is a dark haired, tattooed, pretty plumper with mountainous mammaries and a truly lecherous smile. She’s come to see Jay for a quirky, and doesn’t waste any time getting his monster cock into her mouth. Feeling the time crunch, Jay blows through the foreplay to bury his face between her jumbo thighs and lick her honeyed hole. Returning the favor, she’s soon sucking on his cock with the expertise of a seasoned pro coupled with the hungry cravings of a cock-addicted slut-whore. Putting her in doggie, he relentlessly plows her hungry hole, making her moan like a bitch in heat. With her juices flowing, he has her mount his massive meat missile in cowgirl, her big, beautiful fat ass humping his monster cock with impassioned, fiery fervor. After sucking her juices off of his pecker, she climbs back on in reverse cowgirl, slamming her cunt onto his prodigious prick with savage fury. Jay whips out his signature move, drilling her in spoon like a jack hammer while she frantically fingers her clit, her mounds of fleshy folds undulating with every thrust. He continues his pussy barrage in missionary, using all of his weight to slam his titanic tool into her shaved snatch with ferocious, feral frenzy. He goes back and forth between titty-fucking her and driving his steely shaft into her twat until, unable to hold back, he pulls out to spray her tits with his joy juice.
Duration: 27:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6603kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Plumper Gets Pumped

Wide Angle Ass Fuckin' Crownsville

Cast: Lorelai Givemore
Lorelai is a horny, tattooed, pierced, brunette BBW who’s yearning for Jay’s dauntless dong, and he’s too much of a gentleman to ever refuse a lady. After a brief teasingly playful intro dialogue and foreplay, she voraciously devours his ginormous dinosaur dick with gusto, sucking him with sluttish hunger and epicurean glee, totally getting off on his dominantly face-fucking her as he shoves his every stony inch down her gullet. Jay lays her back to show off his own oral expertise, eliciting her euphoric moans of ecstasy as he licks her bald harlot’s hole before plowing his titanic tool into her garden of lecherous longings as she moans and wails in hedonistic jubilation. After a tasty 69, she mounts his towering tool in cowgirl, her huge fat ass ferociously humping him as he fiercely thrusts into her with unbridled lust and she moans and cries out in orgiastic exultation. Jay then barbarically slams his donkey dick first into her pussy then asshole in doggie, sending her passions into overdrive as she moans, howls, and yelps in whorish, bestial rapture. With her moaning and squealing ecstatically, he continues his anal penetration in spoon, barbarously drilling his colossal cock into her ass, driving her into a dick drunk revelry. Jay finally resumes brutishly pounding her pussy in missionary, then pulls out to reward her by spewing a fountain of his joy juice into and all over her mouth.
Duration: 25:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6210kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wide Angle Ass Fuckin'

Khloe Kapri - Third Time's The Charm Nimrod

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Hussie, See Him Fuck
Cast: Brick Danger, Khloe Kapri
Genres: Blonde, Clips, Fetish, HD, 1080p, Cowgirl, Doggy Style, Outdoors, Police, Shower, Stripper
Hirsute hunk Brick Danger is making his 3rd appearance today on See Him Fuck and we paired Him up with the lovely Khloe Kapri for this week's update. After our nameless director help us get reacquainted with Him, Brick stands and does one of the most entertaining striptease acts we've ever seen! Khloe steps into the scene as Brick is tugging on his uncut cock and begins to suckle and lick on his toes & feet Then we get back on track, as Brick stands so Khloe can lube Him up before sniffing & licking both of his hairy armpits.
Khloe has Him take a seat & we get down to the ass-eating where she rims Him with Brick spread eagle, ala rusty trombone in a spread-eagle reverse piledriver handstand kinda thing, and while he cops a squat on her face. The 2 then trade oral favors, as Brick stands again so she can give HIM a very sloppy gagjob followed by Him going down on Khloe's moist vagina Then we get to the fucking, as Khloe takes all of Him doggystyle, cowgirl front & backwards piledriver airborn and finally folded up like a pretzel until he pulls that big gift out and cums on her mouth and face We followed our good friend to the outdoor shower to see if this 3rd time was indeed “the charm”... Until next week and the next Him!
Duration: 1:05:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7929kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Khloe Kapri - Third Time's The Charm
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04426 секунды с 9 запросами