View Single Post
Old 12-30-2022, 01:44 PM   #1077
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Tasty Part 2 - Abigail Dupree Ozona

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Abigail Dupree is about to experience a new kind of torment like she never has before. She is used to having her handlers focus on parts of her body like her ass, her tits, or her feet. But today we have something else in mind. We would like to focus on her lovely hands.
We sit Abigail down in a wooden chair and place her hands on a board. We then proceed to clamp the tip of each of her fingers down to the board. Abigail describes the pain as having her hands frozen and then run under hot water. We've all felt that pain and we want to make the experience at least a little bit more fun for her, so we take out the hitachi vibrator and start playing with her pussy. Now Abigail is so overcome by the combination of pleasure and pain and the tears start streaming down her cheeks. And there is only one thing to do when a model is overwhelmed to the point of tears: add another torment.
Abigail Dupree is laid on the ground with her wrists and ankles tied in rope and a ring gag holding her mouth open. One of our female handlers then tells her to stick her tongue out and attaches a clamp to the end of it so that it stays there. Then she starts painting Abigail's tongue with layers of wasabi and hot sauce. With her tongue stuck out she has no way to clean it, and all that is left for her to do is lie there and let it burn.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tasty Part 2 - Abigail Dupree

SP Abigail Dupree - Anal After The Exam Guasti

Release Year: 2020
Here is a continued heart pounding look into the life of a sex slave as it unfolds after the exam. Master knows how to push me to the edge and takes full advantage of me as he fucks my asshole deep and long on and the medical exam table after an intense sensation light play 'Swathed In Plastic'. Then the hand spanking and anal fucking starts...
Duration: 24:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SP Abigail Dupree - Anal After The Exam

The Beauty Fuzhou

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Poor girl's unfortunate fate on the bench has not come to an end yet. This time she has to face the spread bar. Dr Lomp fixes her both feet to the edges of the bar, widely open, and gets her poor pussy completely exposed to any cruel punishment. Now he can whip her inner legs and smooth pussy as much as he desires. Sweet beauty Mia has got nothing in her hands than bear the punishment and silently cry. Her sobbing doesn't work on Dr Lomp's mercy, and it just causes us to get more joy from the scene. Young chick Mia will keep on being punished and humiliated, and she knows that this is what she deserves.
Duration: 15:01
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 15648kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Beauty

IR Channeling the Marquis de Sade Church Road

Release Year: 2021
Lots of energy and lots of pain games. Catherine dives recklessly into her headspace, dropping headlong into the eye of a storm. Pd manhandles her. He attaches the hoist to the rope that ties her wrists to her neck and punches her in the stomach. He kicks her. He pummels her with Mr. Pogo. Catherine eats it up.
A metal gag goes deep into the back of Catherine's mouth, pressing down the tongue. Drool runs everywhere. PD hoists her onto her toes with the gag. He's relentless, locking her head and wrists in stocks. A cane, singletail, a pussy whip. As time goes on, there isn't much PD doesn't hurt her with. He clamps her labia to Mr. Pogo then gets her off. But Catherine forgot to ask permission.
Her ass hangs down through a hole. She's hooded and locked in place. She's caned, smothered, and caned again as wire hooks twist her face into a freaky clownish grin. Mr. Pogo desecrates her ass, held in place by labia clamps again. She's vibrated as he canes her labia. She comes big.
Then she's upside down with her ass up in the air. He canes her with a vengeance. I'm sorry, she screams over and over. I'm sorry, sorry, sorry.
Duration: 40:33
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1179kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 379.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Channeling the Marquis de Sade

Wet & Desperate Weining

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.
Maddy O'Reilly came to me for tight bondage. She showed up on my door step asking, practically begging, to have rope wound around her until she could hardly move, to have me spank her, then caress her, or whatever else it would take to make her feel alive.
My hands make a satisfying sound as they sting her ass. Her cheeks start turning red from the impact almost instantly. It's a nice, healthy glow in my opinion.
The feeling of being beaten is exciting to her. I can see her shifting uncomfortably as her pussy becomes dripping wet. She's trying to hide it from me but there is no way I wouldn't notice. It's so obvious that she is turned on.
Duration: 39:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet & Desperate

Keeping Her In Suspension Hunter, Kim, and Missy Szeged

Hunter is placed into a hogtie and then suspended from the ceiling; a fat ballgag had been shoved into place to keep her quiet. Kim, shackled and cuffed, is further controlled with gags, clamps, and a few kisses. She is soon hooked to a winch and lifted off the ground higher and higher. Spanks to her ass make it nice and red; she is then left to hang by her ankles until Jay's return.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:20:29
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1047kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 698.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Keeping Her In Suspension Hunter, Kim, and Missy
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07151 секунды с 9 запросами