View Single Post
Old 12-30-2022, 01:43 PM   #1076
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Good Little Slave - Veruca James Klickitat

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Take one look at this hot ass piece of meat and imagine all of the dirty things you would do to her. Veruca James is one of those girls that shows up on our door step looking for just that. Beautiful tits, a tight ass, and flexible body all make her an ideal candidate for the kind of training and rough treatment we specialize in and she craves.
Nothing makes Veruca wet and ready like a bit of bondage. Even languishing in her cage has her anxious for what she knows is coming next. Cyd inspects every inch of her body while she tries to contain her anticipation. She holds the slave position that she has been taught without complaining, eyes straight ahead, cautiously stealing glances as he moves around her. Every flaw on her is noted. Every vulnerability is noted twice. He moves quickly through his evaluation, checking her tits, pussy, and ass last. When he is through it is time for what she has been waiting for.
Bondage is what gets Veruca up in the morning. It is what she dreams of when she goes to bed at night. Every one of her sexual fantasies involves being tied up, pushed down, and turned into an object of sexual service. It doesn't take long for the effects of the rope around her body to become obvious. Her eyes become glassy as she makes her way into subspace. Her pussy is dripping wet. Her breathing turns into a combination of longing pants and satisfied moans. Even a light touch puts her right on the edge of orgasm. By the time Cyd starts vibrating her she is ready to cum until she passes out. He doesn't push her that far but, judging by the way her eyes refuse to focus she is perilously close.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Good Little Slave - Veruca James

Tatiana Debut Oscar

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
While poor girl Tatiana slowly gets used to Graias Studio's conditions, Dr Lomp wants her unrest mood to keep on. For this reason, in every part of the punishment, he is boosting the level of pain some more. In this part, her breast punishment will continue on. Her huge boobs are now completely bruised. Her mask is preventing any possible illness and also her pain face, anyway we can understand how much she suffers by her screams, sobbing and shaking in pain. It seems that Dr Lomp is on his good day, and he lets Nitta out of the cage, and permits her to stand by Tatiana and support her close friend, while the poor girl's back is whipped harshly. Watch Tatiana being a good girl by the effect of unbearable pain.
Duration: 11:49
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 20610kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tatiana Debut

Lonely Kinky MILF Rayne

Dee is the single, lonely neighborhood MILF. Dee is sitting on her couch when makes a call to Dixie. She asks her to come over to tie her up, gag her and use some new "toys" on her as she holds a new roll of duct tape. A bit later, Dee is still sitting on the couch when Dixie sneaks up behind her and pulls a big turquoise cloth over her mouth. Dee is pleasantly surprised. Dixie tells her that her husband is gone for the weekend and asks her what she has in mind, removing the cloth. Dee says as long as she is taped and gagged, Dixie can do whatever the fuck she wants to her. It’s Dixie’s lucky day...she grabs a thinner cloth of the same color and cleave gags Dee before taking the bigger cloth over her mouth. Dixie orders Dee to her feet and give her ass a quick smack and starts groping her boobs. Dixie takes off her top and completely wraps her hands before taping her wrists together. Dixie then shoves her hands down the front of her pants and rubs her pussy. Dixie then tapes her chest and pushes Dee over to the wall where she pulls down her yoga pants and gives her ass a spanking. Dixie then leads the naked Dee up the stairs to the bedroom. Once in the bedroom, Dixie spots Dee's hitachi on the bed and asks her if that's one of the toys she was talking about. Dee nods her head yes. Dixie sits Dee on the bed and shoves the hitachi between her legs and tapes Dee's thighs, knees, and ankles together to secure the wand. Dixie walks over to Dee’s panty drawer and comes back with a couple pair. She unites the turquoise gags and Dee asks her to stuff her mouth with the panties and wrap it tight with duct tape. She starts to talk about how horny this is making her but Dixie cuts her off with a hand gag then stuffs her mouth as requested. Dixie wraps and wraps a bunch of tape around Dee’s head. Dixie gropes Dee then tells her it's time for the real fun to begin. Dixie stuffs the other pair of her panties into her own mouth and wraps her head with just as much tape as Dee’s. Dixie turns on the wand and settles herself behind Dee and wraps her legs around her. DIxie squeezes her tits and plays with her nipples as Dee moans. They gag kiss and Dee finally orgasms. And the best part is they have all weekend for more of this.
Duration: 21:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7825kbps
Audio: 242kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lonely Kinky MILF

Bondage D'Amore - Ava D'Amore Damon

Our subjects come to us for various reasons. Some for the challenge, some to experience something new, and others come because they love the bondage. Ava D'Amore is the latter. She loves being restrained. She licks her lips as her bondage becomes inescapable.
Ava struggles in her bondage. Not because she'd rather not be in it, but because the feeling of the tight rope around her tender flesh turns her on. Then all of a sudden she's no longer on solid ground. She's swinging through the air. Her mouth is tape gagged shut and her nose is clamped closed.
Her legs spread so nicely and expose her beautiful cunt. A suction cup is applied to puff out her clit. It has an added bonus of making it super sensitive. When the vibrator goes to work she can't stop cumming.
Duration: 45:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage D'Amore - Ava D'Amore

The Sweetest Kiss part two - Phoenix Rose Old Monroe

Release Year: 2013
What a wonderful gift I found upon entering the barn. The lovely Phoenix Rose with her tongue and nipples stretched to the max. A note adorning her chest tells me that Cyd Black had left her for me. My first thought is to how long she's been there, on her knees with her arms behind her back.
She's on her belly with her arms bound together behind her. Her knees are bent and each thigh is tied to her ankle. I want to see her cunt so I spread her knees with a metal spreader and open her as wide as I can. I pull her hair back to her arms so she either pulls at her hair viciously or she raises her arms uncomfortably. I insert an asshook and attach it to her arms. Now she's caught pulling between her tender asshole and her delicate scalp. Then I fill her cunt with a rubber cock on a stick before teasing her with a vibrator. Before she's able to cum I remove the vibrator. She makes her first mistake and protests. My response is a hideous barbed gag that slides down her throat. Then I get to my real work; punishing her feet with a cane.
Her ass is my next target. With her legs pulled up to a post I can whip, flog, cane, and otherwise beat her ass, back, and feet. Her ass is so sweet it just begs to be penetrated. The dildo takes a second to go in, but it makes a nice pop as it does and elicits a beautiful scream from her throat. The dick on a stick fucks her ass to a chorus of screams. The vibrator betrays her true feelings though. As the squirt flows from her pussy she scream and shakes. The spanking adds to her pleasure and she floods the floor with her juices.
Still cum-drunk: she’s tied to the floor, caned, and whipped. Painful clothes pins pinch her milky white tender flesh. The string connecting the pins is tied to a rope holding her legs up to the pulley and now she has to hold them up herself. That’s not going to be so easy with the singletail slicing at her beautiful round butt. She holds out as long as she can, but the pain is too much and she kicks her legs out ripping the pins off in an excruciating display.
Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 944.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sweetest Kiss part two - Phoenix Rose

Three Ladies In Torment Tory Sinclair, Alyson and Park Gerusaleme

Tory is dressed and undressed in black lingerie, shelf bra, garter belt, heels, hose, ballgags, bit gags, cleave gags -- well, you get the picture. She's clamped on her nipples, erotically spanked with a crop and hand, and tied very tightly in more of the famous Jay Edwards style. There are four scenes, each different and unique. Did I forget to mention the crotch ropes? Tory especially loves that bondage touch. Alyson, a petite Oriental beauty, appears pantyless and nude -- yes, there is a difference!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:59
Video: 680x520, XviD, 969kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 576.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Three Ladies In Torment Tory Sinclair, Alyson and Park

Lola gets tied up and spun around. Mavisdale

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Lola is quite the little bondage nymph. She's got the petite little body for some serious rope ties. Once she's bound you can see her excitement. The way she moves her little body. It's perfect for a nice OTK spanking.
Duration: 38:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lola gets tied up and spun around.
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05653 секунды с 9 запросами