View Single Post
Old 12-28-2022, 03:11 PM   #1289
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sandra Silvers & Catherine Sterling – A Well Stocked Storm Cellar Hilmar

Stolen, Stripped & Stored in a Well-Stocked Storm Cellar, Damsels in Distress Sandra Silvers & Catherine Sterling Struggle Towards Each Other, & Freedom! Pantyhose! Exposed Breasts!
Catherine had lost her clothes days ago, all but nude pantyhose, somewhere in an upper room of this Kansas country home. The layout of the house eluded her, disoriented by the deprivation of any external stimuli, and the endlessly slow passing of the hours. Sandra can’t remember how she ended up in this cold, dark basement, tied to a sewer pipe buried in the concrete floor behind her back. It is dusty down here, and she daren’t even think about what is creating all these cobwebs… Maybe if the women can move around a bit their limbs will cease to be so numb from the cold, and the biting ropes tautly tied around their bare breasted bodies – Sandra’s voluptuous curves topped with massive tits and Catherine’s small boobs perfectly pert on her slender frame. Perhaps these damsels in distress can help each other and escape! There is hope… though in their hearts they already realize there is no way out from this well stocked storm cellar. It has been prepared with longevity in mind.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24944kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Catherine Sterling – A Well Stocked Storm Cellar

Dixie Comet – Toe bound zip tie agony for irate landlady Leverkusen

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
I’ve been leasing my loft to Dixie Comet and she’s late on rent. I decide to collect in person and I am shocked when I walk in and see the changes she’s made to my property. The entire back wall is black brick and the place looks like a t0rture chamber. I am appalled and I immediately evict her. Dixie grabs her big g and XXXX me to my knees. She informs me that she earns a living tormenting men and that she is going to show me exactly how she pays the rent. I’m terrified of this evil persona that I haven’t seen before and I beg her to let me leave. Instead the femdom bitch crushes my elbows together behind my back with a cruel zip tie and I scream in pain. Then she grabs a big rag and XXXX it into my mouth sealing it in tightly with layers of microfoam tape. My cries are stifled and I sob into my gag. Dixie wastes no time and zipties my wrists shoving me onto the floor to zip up my knees and ankles. The raven haired dominatrix pins me down to remove my shoes and she rips my pantyhose off my feet with her bare hands. My eyes widen in fear when she takes a thin zip tie and binds my two big toes together painfully. She attaches my bound toes in a hogtie and my poor toes are throbbing and cruelly twisted. I begin to sob like a baby from the pain when the bitch zip ties my face over the gag then attaches my zip tied head to my elbows. My poor body is arched and in agony and each zip tie cuts deeply into my flesh. I can barely move and I struggle to roll over hoping to alleviate some of the pain, but every position is pure hell. The next thing I know Dixie picks up the piece of my torn pantyhose and XXXX it over my head as a hood.
Duration: 12:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3393kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 325.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dixie Comet – Toe bound zip tie agony for irate landlady

India Summer North Miami Beach

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Ball Gag, Bed Frame, Blue Eyes, Brunette, Deep Throat, Face Fucking, Flogging, Garters, Lesbian, Lesbian Hogtied, Long Hair, MILF, Neck Rope, Orgasm, Ripped Stockings, Rope Bondage, Rope Gag, Stockin
India Summer and London River look good together. Their matching tan skin and dark hair make for the perfect pairing in a lingerie shoot. What India doesn't expect is that London has had her set up all along. The photographer seemed like the real creepy guy with a camera, but it turns out that he is just part of London's schemes. Once London has India in her clutches India realizes that this is not the shoot she was booked for.
London loves feet so she starts with them; slowly removing India's shoes so she can caress and suck on her stockinged toes, but London soon decides that she would rather play a little rougher than light caresses. After punishing India's soles she ties India to a metal bed frame propped on it's side. From here she has access to India's entire body. She flogs her, yanks her hair, and uses a vibrator to rip orgasms from her. She wants to challenger her pretty toy though and India is arched back into a beautiful, strenuous position that London leaves her in to watch her suffer.
Finally London decides it's time to fuck her new playmate and after London warms her up with her mouth, India has had a change of heart. She moans with pleasure as London fucks her and even begs for her to continue. London knows how to get girls to warm up to her, even if she does start in non-conventional ways.
Duration: 38:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: India Summer

Vanessa Cage HD Sea Cliff

Release Year: 2019
Studio: NaughtyAmerica
Cast: Vanessa Cage
Genres: Big tits, hardcore, lingerie, stockings
Cheating wife, Brenda Phillips (Vanessa Cage), gets caught by her husband's best friend. She explains that she needs cock and hasn't been getting it at home so she's been fucking her husband's boss!
Duration: 36:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11715kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vanessa Cage HD

Maggie Mead – Young biker chick met with disaster Bartlett

Young redhead biker babe Maggie Mead has been hanging around the biker gang’s clubhouse recently. We run a chop shop in the club house and it’s been a goldmine!! I hear from one of the cops that little miss Maggie has been running her mouth to the police and that she dropped the dime on my entire operation. She rolls a stolen bike into the shop bragging about her newest find. What a fucking wanna be biker chick – I look closely and spot a recording device planted on the control panel. What!!!! Maggie lets out a blood curdling scream as I zap her and down she goes limp as a rag doll on the hard dirty cement. That’s where you belong!! I whip off my black studded belt and bind her elbows together with it. Welcome to my world you rat – rat’s don’t survive long around here. I smack her face and she wakes up screaming and Maggie denies everything. I’ll show you what this biker world is like! You think it’s so easy to be part of this outlaw gang … it doesn’t work that way you dumb little snitch. I shove a giant 3 inch ball gag into her huge mouth and strap it tightly making the snitch drool all over the floor. I take off her leather skirt leaving her in her pretty panties and black thigh high fishnet stockings and rope up her black leather stiletto high heel boots. Poor dumb thing doesn’t know what to do now. Where are all your cop friends little girl? Her pussy doesn’t quite look right without a brutal rope yanked up inside of it and splitting her puffy pussy lips in two! I pull it extra tight between her ripe ass cheeks. Poor little Maggie Mead doesn’t have a chance. She winds up hogtied rolling around the floor struggling like the pig she is! This is how we deal with snitches & rats!
Duration: 10:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3387kbps

File size: 263.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maggie Mead – Young biker chick met with disaster

Linzee Ryder - Linzee Gets More Than Milk From Airdrie

Cast: Linzee Ryder
Genres: All Sex, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cow Girl, Cuckold, Doggy Style, Facials, Fake Tits, Hardcore, Lingerie, MILF, Nylons, Pile Driver, Reverse Cow Girl, Shaved, Squirting, Stocking
Linzee Ryder is such a slut. She always is laying around masturbating. No matter the time of day; you can bet her fingers are buried in her pussy. Her Husband is never around to satisfy her sexual cravings and when he is he has a limp dick. Lucky for her; there is a milk man that delivers more than just the daily milk to this horny MILF. Milk man Steve makes Linzee stroke his hard cock milking him for that cum. He buries that cock in that lonely wife; there is no tip like that of a hard long cock. Give it to her any way you want and she'll ride you back just as hard until you deliver that cum that she so desperately craves!
Duration: 21:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20359kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Linzee Ryder - Linzee Gets More Than Milk From

Humiliating Cuckold Peeping Tom Dutch John

Cast: Scarlet Chase
Genres: Hardcore, Big Tits, Deepthroat, Blowjob, Creampie, POV, Blonde, Tattoo & Piercing, Bubble Butt
A blonde with a natural hair color loves to pamper her boyfriend with variety in bed. For example, now she decided on latex stockings, and otherwise naked, she came to him, lay down in their bed, spread her legs, expanded her vagina and waited for him to act.
Duration: 25:47
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14684kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Humiliating Cuckold Peeping Tom
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05177 секунды с 9 запросами